benefit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 19-24
benefit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)
BeneFit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium

3.0

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I actually really like this product, I naturally have full eyebrows, so I don't need to use a whole lot of product on them. The waxy texture is very easy to blend and it looks great on my eyebrows. I would recommend this for someone who doesn't need to do a bunch of filling in, and just is going to use it for a little definition.

I've never had to sharpen an eyebrow pencil so often! I find I sharpen it every time I use it, and now 3 weeks after purchasing it, I have half a pencil left. For the price I paid I expected a lot more, it's really soft and waxy, I don't find it precise at all and I'm not sure if it's just me but I find it clumps together after a while. The best thing about the product is the brush, which I'll continue to use. Once this product runs out I will not be purchasing it again.

on 3/2/2014 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Really an awful eyebrow pencil. I can't believe how much I paid for this.
It's soft, yet somehow waxy at the same time. The pencil disappears so quickly, but I'm not sure where all the product is going?? I have to resharpen after every use and it wastes so much product.
It is useless for definition because it's so soft, but I can't use it for filling in because it looks very heavy and crusty on my eyebrows.

I got this pencil in light, but I am now using Rimmel's soft kohl eyeliner in taupe for my eyebrows, which is a similar colour, but it is less orange than this one. Rimmel's pencil is also very soft, but it is not waxy at all and there is no pulling like this pencil. And it's only 6 bucks.

on 8/13/2013 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

I have medium blonde brows that just need a bit of definition. I usually use a powder but while at Ulta I thought I'd splurge and give this one a shot. This is definitely a purchase I regret (should have checked here first!) not because it's an inherently bad product, but it is a terrible value. I can barely get two uses out of it without having to sharpen it, meaning I doubt this pencil would last more than a couple weeks of daily use. I actually stopped using it because I just couldn't stand to see something so expensive run out so quickly. The colour match of the lightest shade is pretty perfect but like other people have mentioned, the softness of the pencil not only means it runs out quickly but also that it doesn't really hold on to the skin- it tends to sit on the eyebrow hairs and then if you run through them with a comb/spoolie, you lose a ton of the product. I think there are definitely better and cheaper brow products out there.

on 6/3/2012 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My biggest issue with this pencil is that its too soft. When I use a pencil to do my brow I like to make soft little lines and then use the brow pencil to smudge them SLIGHTLY.

This is so darn soft it just SMEARS everywhere. The colors also not flattering.

on 12/28/2011 10:57:00 AM

WORST eyebrow pencil ever! I love Benefit products & expected this to be really good but it was awful. It is extremely hard to sharpen & i find it way too waxy & soft. It's hard to apply & never seems to get a sharp point as it just falls off.
I wouldn't usually mind paying 14 for an eyebrow pencil but I think I will stick to my 3 one from Boots as it works so much better for me.

on 12/22/2011 7:31:00 PM

Okay, this stuff is really great. The light color is a good match for my blonde hair and the waxy texture keeps my hairs in place. However, you have to sharpen this every other day because it's so soft. I just bought the pencil last week and I'm already a third of the way through it. I can't justify the price for how fast it's going to run out!

I love this product.. It so creamy and easy to work with.. When I use it it doesnt fill in all the gaps in my brows, however when I lightly brush my brows through with the brush provided it moves the product around evenly. My only issue wth this pencil is it doesnt last as long as other eyebrow pencils. Every time I use it I have to sharpen it due to its creamy texture. Apart from that I love how quick and easy this product is to use. Perfect for those early mornings :)

on 8/5/2010 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a wonderful brow pencil; I really love how nice and smooth it is. There are very few brow pencils that make my eyebrows look natural, as they are dark blonde- this does it flawlessly. Been using it for about a year now. It does run out fast for a pencil, but not a crazy amount. Don't bear down really hard, or chunks might come out in your eyebrows. Love it! <3

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This pencil in the lightest shade matches my brow color perfectly! The only downside is that it is pretty expense for a pencil (around $20) and it seems to rub off fairly easily.

Popular Brows Products