L'Oreal Bare Naturale Pressed Powder

L'Oreal Bare Naturale Pressed Powder

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

this powder was really chalky. even if i left it sitting in my makeup bag (where it spent most of its time), chunks of product would crumble out.
when i powdered my face, it gave me this white cast. its also really difficult to buff in and looked grainy on my skin. didnt seem to break me out, but it didnt help my acne either.
all these bad qualities for $12. way overpriced.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE this product for what it does, and the price. To be completely honest, i'd probably rate this a 4 if it cost like 10 bucks. I got it at pharmaplus for 4 bucks, and was pretty skeptical. Got home, and LOVED it. It takes out most/all of the oil and sets my foundation nicely. It also contains mica, and no talc, which is definitely a PLUS.

on 1/22/2009 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I really like this powder. The finish is very nice and it goes on very smoothly. I don't use it alone, but I use it over foundation and it leaves a very nice finish that does not look dry. I'm trying to get away from loose powders because they are so very messy and it gets on my clothes and sink and that is a pain to clean up. So this fits nicely since it's so neat and simple to put on. Great for your purse. I got this on BOGO so that was even better.