L'Oreal Bare Naturale Pressed Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Green
L'Oreal Bare Naturale Pressed Powder

on 8/9/2011 3:35:00 PM

This is a really awesome pressed powder. I have colour buff beige and it blends perfectly with my skin and has really great lasting power and coverage. I use it on top of L'Oreals Matte Morphose and for the time being its a really great, affordable foundation combination that works really well on my skin. Will be using this combo for a while i think!

on 1/22/2009 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I really like this powder. The finish is very nice and it goes on very smoothly. I don't use it alone, but I use it over foundation and it leaves a very nice finish that does not look dry. I'm trying to get away from loose powders because they are so very messy and it gets on my clothes and sink and that is a pain to clean up. So this fits nicely since it's so neat and simple to put on. Great for your purse. I got this on BOGO so that was even better.

on 9/9/2008 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I used to be a huge fan of Bare Naturale, the pressed powder and loose powder. I opted more towards the pressed powder simply because it was easier to apply and more convenient to travel with, and it was one of the only d/s powder foundations that was able to deliever all the qualities I was looking for. I'm very fussy when it comes to my makeup, and I'm rarely satisfied with a purchase. Bare Naturale was everything I was looking for. The shade selection is wonderful; I have fair skin with warm undertones, and BN runs on the neutral/warm side, so it was easy to find a shade that matched my skin. The compact is kind of awkward to use. The top twists off, revealing the powder and a small brush clipped to the underside. On the bottom of the compact there's a mirror that isn't very useful considering it's covered halfway with a sticker. The included brush isn't ideal for initial application. I use my EcoTools kabuki, but the included brush might work for touchups or if you're using this as a setting powder. The coverage is ok, I'd say it's medium but buildable. It worked well at evening out my complexion and covering minor acne scarring, but being 7 months pregnant my skin is out of control and this just isn't enough for me. The staying power isn't too bad, but I've noticed that it fades quickly in areas where my skin is broken out. Overall, I'm not sure if L'Oreal changed the ingredients on this, or maybe I just got an old compact (since this has now been discontinued), but I just don't love this as much as I used to. It's an average product, but definitly not worth th $13 price tag.