L'Oreal Bare Naturale Pressed Powder

L'Oreal Bare Naturale Pressed Powder

3.3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE this product for what it does, and the price. To be completely honest, i'd probably rate this a 4 if it cost like 10 bucks. I got it at pharmaplus for 4 bucks, and was pretty skeptical. Got home, and LOVED it. It takes out most/all of the oil and sets my foundation nicely. It also contains mica, and no talc, which is definitely a PLUS.

WOW this stuff is amazing! Saw it at Walgreens for 75% off, but passed by. Saw it again at Rite Aid, still for 75% off, and thought I'd give it a try; ended up coming out to $3. I used it as a finishing powder over my liquid foundation and woow! Gave me such a nice, matte, lightly tinted finish! I have become hooked onto a somewhat lengthy face routine =( BUT, today, I was in a hurry and was running very late for work. I put on some moisturizer, concealer, and this powder..and a light dusting of HD powder. I was afraid my face would be completely dull in a few hours (as I almost always have full coverage liquid under the powder), so wasn't sure how this would hold up. Almost 12 hours later, it's where I put it earlier in the day! I am so very pleased!! I went back to Rite Aid to pick up another, as for $3, for such a greta product, I simply had to get more! Also, I don't know if it's my eyes playing tricks, but I swear, my skin looks a little better since I've been using this! Overall, I am very pleased!!

on 5/27/2010 10:56:00 PM

I bought this in Sand Beige and the colour is a perfect match for my complexion. It wears beautifully, offers from light to medium coverage, and looks very natural on my skin. The only downfall is the staying power. The powder transfers onto everything that touches my skin. Worse, I get oily in about an hour of wear, which is very unusual because my face on it own does not get oily within an hour. Got it at CVS 75% off so I don't feel too bad. I might try it again during the winter, but unless they reformulate the powder, I am not buying it again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The packaging sucks, as the lid tends to come unscrewed quite easily. The brush distributes the powder unevenly across your face, and the powder goes on chalky. I would not recommend this powder.