L'Oreal Bare Naturale Pressed Powder

Filtered by skin type : Combination
L'Oreal Bare Naturale Pressed Powder

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

I bought this when looking for a substitute for MSFN. It looks pretty good, but is not as finely milled. I am pretty certain this is discontinued too : (

Love this stuff! Definitley my favourite powder yet! It suits my skin really nicely. I apply this with a sponge. I also love that is has a mirror on the other side. I can't really compare this to many high - end cosmetic brands as I haven't really tried cosmetics by Mac or Chanel, mainly because in my country, even a L'oreal or Revlon foundation is about $45n (roughly $30 USD) but this makes my skin looks lovely!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I was cleaning out my makeup drawers and found this in the back somewhere. It was just a small purchase for something to carry around in my bag with me if I needed to touch up. I had completely forgotten about it after throwing it in with all my other junk. So, one day I decided to use this as a sort of setting powder for my colorstay; holy moly this stuff was amazing.
It helped my foundation stay solid all day. The colorstay foundation would stay pretty well on it's own, but with this stuff, just wow.
Then out of curiosity, I decided to just use it by itself. Another wow, my friends. This stuff evened out my skin tone beautifully and lasted through a hot summer day. I don't usually get many zits and stuff so I'm not sure if it would conceal those on it's own, but it covered some little scars of mine from previous pimples with no problem.
It comes with a brush (which I lost.) I use elf's powder brush to apply this, which I think is a huge part of the amazing look and feel I have come to love with this product. Great drugstore buy right here!

on 8/9/2011 3:35:00 PM

This is a really awesome pressed powder. I have colour buff beige and it blends perfectly with my skin and has really great lasting power and coverage. I use it on top of L'Oreals Matte Morphose and for the time being its a really great, affordable foundation combination that works really well on my skin. Will be using this combo for a while i think!

I tried this out of desperation after the company that makes my mineral makeup went out of business before I tried the wonderful Jane be pure products. Some of the the foundations out there like this have one thing in common oxybismouth chloride which IMO is as bad as talc it is what gives your mineral foundation that yucky orange look and irritates your skin. The color overall wasnt bad but it did make me break out and coverage was alright I only use this if I am desparate and out of my fav foundation I still have the same compact I bought two years ago. The brush is okay it goes on well if you use a puff for pressed powder def wont get this again its overpriced for the junk thats in it.

on 5/20/2011 3:27:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've never had this problem before, but when I used this power after an hour or so it gave my T-zone a very odd-looking appearance that I haven't seen before or since. It left it looking shimmery and almost metallic. It was very unflattering.

It provides a light coverage and lasts as long as other powders do.

I *love* the packaging except for the brush, it's too small, awkwardly shaped and hard to hold well.

I would not buy this product again due to the odd affect it had on my skin even though I've used other products in this line.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE this product for what it does, and the price. To be completely honest, i'd probably rate this a 4 if it cost like 10 bucks. I got it at pharmaplus for 4 bucks, and was pretty skeptical. Got home, and LOVED it. It takes out most/all of the oil and sets my foundation nicely. It also contains mica, and no talc, which is definitely a PLUS.

WOW this stuff is amazing! Saw it at Walgreens for 75% off, but passed by. Saw it again at Rite Aid, still for 75% off, and thought I'd give it a try; ended up coming out to $3. I used it as a finishing powder over my liquid foundation and woow! Gave me such a nice, matte, lightly tinted finish! I have become hooked onto a somewhat lengthy face routine =( BUT, today, I was in a hurry and was running very late for work. I put on some moisturizer, concealer, and this powder..and a light dusting of HD powder. I was afraid my face would be completely dull in a few hours (as I almost always have full coverage liquid under the powder), so wasn't sure how this would hold up. Almost 12 hours later, it's where I put it earlier in the day! I am so very pleased!! I went back to Rite Aid to pick up another, as for $3, for such a greta product, I simply had to get more! Also, I don't know if it's my eyes playing tricks, but I swear, my skin looks a little better since I've been using this! Overall, I am very pleased!!

on 6/30/2010 11:02:00 AM

I bought this at Walgreens for about 3.50. It was clearance, plus they had a bogo offer at the time.

I bought this with the Loreal True Match foundation, which was superb.

I like the coverage of this powder, but it's summer and I've tanned, which makes this product a shade or two too light. I've since bought an Anew pressed powder in a shade darker (and wow, I LOVE that powder).

All in all, a good buy.

on 5/27/2010 10:56:00 PM

I bought this in Sand Beige and the colour is a perfect match for my complexion. It wears beautifully, offers from light to medium coverage, and looks very natural on my skin. The only downfall is the staying power. The powder transfers onto everything that touches my skin. Worse, I get oily in about an hour of wear, which is very unusual because my face on it own does not get oily within an hour. Got it at CVS 75% off so I don't feel too bad. I might try it again during the winter, but unless they reformulate the powder, I am not buying it again.