L'Oreal Bare Naturale Pressed Powder

L'Oreal Bare Naturale Pressed Powder

1 review

on 9/11/2008 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product is amazing -- just what I have been hoping for! I have tried lots of mineral foundations, and I really do like the L'Oreal Bare Naturale; it's one of my favorites, along with Everyday Minerals, and it provides exceptional coverage and wearability. My only beef is that the big, ungainly package of the loose foundation was perfect for home use, but terrible if I wanted to take it with me for touch-ups or travel. Finally, the solution! I thought I would use this just for carrying-around purposes, but I have used it for two days running as my primary foundation, and not only is it great, but I think it might even be a little bit better than the loose version. It's highly durable, and it still looks great at the end of a long day. I use the lightest color, and it truly is light enough (just a hair lighter than the loose version, I think), and while it took me a few minutes to adjust to the brush, it provides great coverage -- sheer enough, buildable where needed, and it's nice for getting into the corners around my nose and eyes. I would say that the coverage is just as good, but overall it's sheerer and doesn't look caked on. And now I can carry my mineral makeup around without the enormous mess that can accompany trying to use the loose mineral foundations when I'm on the run! I am rushing out to get a second one, so I can keep one in my purse and one at home -- and I will definitely re-purchase this product over and over again! What a great product, and a delightful find!!