L'Oreal Bare Naturale Pressed Powder

L'Oreal Bare Naturale Pressed Powder

3.7

Love this stuff! Definitley my favourite powder yet! It suits my skin really nicely. I apply this with a sponge. I also love that is has a mirror on the other side. I can't really compare this to many high - end cosmetic brands as I haven't really tried cosmetics by Mac or Chanel, mainly because in my country, even a L'oreal or Revlon foundation is about $45n (roughly $30 USD) but this makes my skin looks lovely!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I was cleaning out my makeup drawers and found this in the back somewhere. It was just a small purchase for something to carry around in my bag with me if I needed to touch up. I had completely forgotten about it after throwing it in with all my other junk. So, one day I decided to use this as a sort of setting powder for my colorstay; holy moly this stuff was amazing.
It helped my foundation stay solid all day. The colorstay foundation would stay pretty well on it's own, but with this stuff, just wow.
Then out of curiosity, I decided to just use it by itself. Another wow, my friends. This stuff evened out my skin tone beautifully and lasted through a hot summer day. I don't usually get many zits and stuff so I'm not sure if it would conceal those on it's own, but it covered some little scars of mine from previous pimples with no problem.
It comes with a brush (which I lost.) I use elf's powder brush to apply this, which I think is a huge part of the amazing look and feel I have come to love with this product. Great drugstore buy right here!

on 6/10/2011 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I love this powder! I don't know why there aren't more positive reviews on it. Not sure how I would rate it price wise as I got it at a makeup sale so don't know how much it is full price. It matches my skin tone PERFECT. Keeps me looking matte for almost all day. The shade I have is very yellow based which works in my favour as I usually use it on top of my BB cream which can sometimes look slightly grey on my skin so this puts the yellow undertones back into my skin. You don't need much of it, especially if you are using it on top of a foundation. It adds more coverage for my skin which I love. I've had it for a few months and I don't think I'm even close to hitting pan. Would definitely repurchase as it's probably the best powder I've ever bought.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE this product for what it does, and the price. To be completely honest, i'd probably rate this a 4 if it cost like 10 bucks. I got it at pharmaplus for 4 bucks, and was pretty skeptical. Got home, and LOVED it. It takes out most/all of the oil and sets my foundation nicely. It also contains mica, and no talc, which is definitely a PLUS.

WOW this stuff is amazing! Saw it at Walgreens for 75% off, but passed by. Saw it again at Rite Aid, still for 75% off, and thought I'd give it a try; ended up coming out to $3. I used it as a finishing powder over my liquid foundation and woow! Gave me such a nice, matte, lightly tinted finish! I have become hooked onto a somewhat lengthy face routine =( BUT, today, I was in a hurry and was running very late for work. I put on some moisturizer, concealer, and this powder..and a light dusting of HD powder. I was afraid my face would be completely dull in a few hours (as I almost always have full coverage liquid under the powder), so wasn't sure how this would hold up. Almost 12 hours later, it's where I put it earlier in the day! I am so very pleased!! I went back to Rite Aid to pick up another, as for $3, for such a greta product, I simply had to get more! Also, I don't know if it's my eyes playing tricks, but I swear, my skin looks a little better since I've been using this! Overall, I am very pleased!!

on 6/21/2010 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Probably one of the best finishing powders I have ever used. This totally made me ditch foundation. This gives amazing coverage without the foundation and it has THE BEST staying power I have ever seen. It doesn't fade, stays matte the whole day and I've never experienced anything bad with this. The brush was a load of bull. It did NOTHING, once applied it would leave this nasty streaks. I tried using it for my bronzer, just does not work. It scratched the living hell out of my PP. I also think that the case is too big for the product. It is NOT travel friendly. However, the product is amazing. I bought this as the 75% off sale at PharmaPlus for $5 CDN, I'm not sure how much it originally is, but I think it was more or less then $15. Definitely wait for a good sale before purchasing as their Bare Naturale line is quite pricey.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this for around $3 on sale at CVS. Great powder! Looks very nice on the skin, great staying power and good color match. I hope they don't discontinue this, but I think they are since mine was marked 75% off and the shelves were not being restocked at multiple CVS stores.... :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product a whole lot, i dont use the brush it came with i actually use my own satin topped powder puff but i still ove the powder a whole lot. I got it on sale for three dollars so id ont know how much it would be normally unfortunatly, but i do love how it goes on.

I recently went to my local Walgreens to buy another bottle of my favorite Colorstay and saw this. I've realized I've got sensitive skin and it's got to be treated right. I heard that L'Oreal's Bare Naturale line is really good. The powder specifically said "gentle" so I instantly picked it up. I'm a NC30-NC25 and I got Creamy Natural. It's a little too light but it's not very noticeable. I have extremely acne-prone and sensitive skin and this hasnt irritated it whatsoever. The powder glides on and when I stipple it, the coverage is AMAZING. It isnt drying but it definitely isnt hydrating. It gives a matte finish. The packaging is very weird. The brush is attatched the lid in this "secret case". The brush isnt the best but when I stipple with it, i get GREAT coverage! On the bottom of the product, there is a HUGE mirror, very convenient.

Overall, great powder :)

on 9/14/2009 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was told by my facialist to get this product because she was very happy with the ingredients. I had the luck to get a couple of these at a BOGOF sale at Rite Aid. I have to say that it is extremely gentle to my skin. I use my RoC anti-wrinkle serum and then this, in Sun Beige shade. My skin looks flawless and feels fantastic the whole day. As all other minerals, you have to use very little of this and continue buffing. For those who think this is too chalky, the problem is not with the foundation, the problem is with the skin being too dry. Therefore, I suggest using a moisturizer underneath for sure. The shade Sun Beige is exactly for very golden undertones like myself. Other minerals that I have tried, including my beloved EM and Neutrogena did not have a shade as close as this to my skin. No re-application is required as when the day passes by, this looks dewy and super nice on my skin. I occassionally buff without adding product and it looks fantastic. Great job, L'Oreal!