Topix Replenix Green Tea CF cream

4.7

Purified water, glyceryl stearate (soy), behenyl alcohol, palmitic acid, caffeine UPS, stearic acid, lecithin, lauryl alcohol, myristyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, 90% polyphenol isolate of camellia sinensis leaf, sodium hyaluronate, bisabolol, cucumis sativus (cucumber) extract, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) extract, triethanolamine, polysorbate 20, methylparaben, diazolidinyl urea, phenoxetol, tetrasodium EDTA. 6/2/09

on 1/26/2016 10:25:00 AM

Miracle product!!!! I have been using Retin-A Micro .1% every night on the face, neck and chest now for almost 1 year. It alone is an amazing product but can cause all kinds of irritation such as itching, peeling, dryness, redness etc. I came upon this Replenix CF Cream, did some research and thought I would take a chance and give it a try. I have very sensitive skin, so trying a new product can be really risky.

I went ahead and ordered a bottle and thank goodness I did!!! My skin has never been so calm, even toned, comfortable....I am very adjusted to the Retin A after all this time, but still tend to have some dryness and irritation at times. This CF Cream is AMAZING! I put it on at night on top of the Retin A and I put it on in the morning after I wash my face. I hope to never go without this cream. It is truly a miracle product. This does not make me break out AT ALL!! My skin is smooth, any redness and itchiness that I have is instantly gone....it has so many great ingredients. I would say if you have sensitive skin and are looking for something to calm, sooth, even out tone and protect your skin, this is it!!! Within a week of using it I ordered 4 more bottles....that is how good this is!! (There was a great sale on it and I could not pass up the price so I stocked up).

This is a bit pricey so I will continue to buy when it's on sale, but I know that this is something I will never go without. I'm completely sold on this product. If you are considering trying it, DO IT!! You wont regret it:)

on 4/26/2015 7:59:00 PM

For me this cream is more like a treatment serum.Its not moisterizing enough even in warmer seasons. I have to layer a separate moisterizer on top to get rid of tightness.
It absorbs vefy quickly and does not leave any greasy, tacky feeling. My skin is actually feels refreshed when i apply the cream.
I would love to buy it again if not the price.
For an antioxidant which needs to be used on a regular basis 60+ $ is quite pricey.
i dont know how long will it last.I ve been using it for around two month not daily and becsuse of opaque packaging cant tell how much is left. i woild probably buy it only whrn there will br bogo sales.

To Read all 10 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

After having great success with the serum I decided to try the cream as my skin is dry. I have to say the serum was good for my skin but the cream has been great. If I use this every day after cleansing my skin is not red at all from my rosacea and looks and feels "calm". It is pricey but for me there is no question it is worth the price. If I don't use it regularly my skin will have a redness to it even with makeup on whereas with it I have no visible redness with minimal makeup (mineral powder). This is one product I hope to never be without. For reference my skin is dry/mature/sensitive w/mild rosacea.

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

Overall, this has done some great things for my skin but the packaging drives me nuts because I can't be sure how much is left! I worry I'll go to use it "next time" and it'll be empty :( I should invest in a backup because I don't want to be without it. I've been using this daily for about 3-4 weeks now and my skin is super happy. Just a single pump covers my entire face and the cream is not heavy at all. My skin drinks it in immediately and I can move on to other things. My face looks brighter and the texture is smoother. I purchased the cream specifically because Dr. Cynthia Bailey said it was "the best skin care product made today". I'm pleased, have no regrets, would repurchase and highly recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My rosacea redness is significantly calmed since starting this. I wear this every morning under my sunscreen and tiny bit of foundation. I wear it at night over my Retin-A cream also. I am very excited that my cheeks aren't bright red anymore, they've dulled down to a slight pink! I do notice that my face seems a bit drier when I use this so I can't wear it by itself, I have to have either moisturizer or moisturizing sunscreen on top of it. I'm sure that for most MUA'ers, this may be a welcomed side effect and it's the only drawback I've found with this product aside from price.

on 6/10/2012 11:20:00 PM

I've been using Replenix GT CF Cream for, I believe, 7 years now. I originally bought it from my derm who was selling it under her own private label. I now buy it online (I believe Skin-Etc.com has the best price) for significantly less then my derm was selling it for. I previously had a lot of redness on my cheeks due to rosacea and my derm suggested trying it. I honest to God thought the redness was going to be permanent and I didn't think anything was going to help. However, this product has really been a bit miraculous for me - over time it almost entirely cleared up my redness. I put it on right after washing my face (I use about 3 pumps) and it completely soaks in almost immediately. It actually soaks in so well that I use an additional moisturizer afterwards. When I put it on it feels so soothing on my skin. I wouldn't ever be without this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I ordered this to help with my rosacea-related blotchiness after reading about it here on MUA. I wanted an antioxidant but Vit C really irritates my skin. My dermatologist also loves this brand. I've only been using this for 5 days but so far I'm loving it. Doesn't make me shiny or greasy, no breakouts or irritation/redness, no bumps. It definitely seems to be evening out my skin tone and it helps with my flaky skin issue (related to hypothyroidism). I do use a moisturizer on top of it because my skin needs more moisture than this offers. Will for sure repurchase. Will update when I've been using it for a couple of months. The only drawback I see so far is that it's expensive and the bottle is teeny. Love the airless pump though.

on 8/5/2010 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was recommended to me by and aestitician years ago for my roseacea and aging skin.It is pricy but worth it.I have spent hundreds on skin care and this is the product I always come back to.I am very oily so I don't like a heavy, greasy feel on my skin.The serum soaks right in and it's a great base for mineral makeup.I pair this with the replenix foaming cleanser and it does the job for me.

on 3/24/2009 8:04:00 AM

I love this product. It is very calming and soothing for rosacea prone skin or general redness. It provides antioxidant protection that is supposedly much more potent than Vitamin C or Vitamin C. It is way too expensive though! It retails for about $60 US. I use one pump a day and it absorbs instantly into the skin. I use it more for long term benefits rather than immediate wrinkle improving.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have been using the Replenix CF suncreen for over two years now and love it. So I thougt I would try other products in this line. The CF cream is more like a lotion than a cream. It absorbs easily into the skin. I would consider this to be more of a treatment than a moisturizer because this left my combination skin feeling dry. I would not use this again as I much prefer a product by Green Tea Skin natural anti-aging cream that is available at health stores. It has the same great green tea antioxidants as Replenis but in a natural, paraben-free moisturizing base.

Popular Face Skincare Products