Everyday Minerals HOMEWORK

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 6/15/2009 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

So, I really wanted to love this blush. It looks soooo beautiful in the jar and on my face. However, it's just doesn't look nice on my skin.
I don't know what it is. I tried putting a tad on, the way I always do and it's still bad. It makes my pores look HUGE. I think it's the shimmer in it. I never really had a problem with EM shimmer blushes, I mean I'm in love with Theme Park from EM and that's also a shimmer blush.
I don't know. It's look like a warm purple/pinkish brownish with gold shimmer. It looks so damn beautiful.
But it makes my pores look HUGE, even with primer and everything else on. AND it makes me look ruddy.
It's weird, and drives me crazy.
Like other reviewers said, this blush is tricky.
Get a sample first. If it works then I'm jealous. lol.
I swapped mine away. I hope you worked well for your new owner. lol

on 11/29/2008 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

In the jar this looks like a coppery-brown shimmery shade, but as you apply it, the colour is mauvey-brown with the copper shimmer being very subtle. I use olive medium or sandy medium in the EM foundation and found this works well as an everyday bronzing-type blush as for me it is not very pigmented. The undertones to this are slighter cooler, but the copper in it does warm it up.