Everyday Minerals HOMEWORK

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

3.5

Not tested on animals

This is one of the trickier of Everyday Minerals blushes. Im fair, but by no means pale and I do have warm undertones and I still have to be very careful about how I apply this or it can end up looking muddy. This is not your blush that you run to in the morning when you have to get your makeup on and out the door in 5 minutes. It also is very dependant on good lighting, to make sure you get the reddish rosy glow rather than the muddy brown on your cheeks. In the container it is quite a pretty color to look at, with the coppery sheen overlaying the rosy/mauve. I can see this looking really great if you have a tan. Ultimately Im glad that this was free, or else I probably wouldnt spend full price on it for what Im able to use it for.

on 8/29/2008 12:54:00 PM

The description of 'Homework' on the EM website is a rosy shade with copper undertones, and that is pretty much accurate. At first, I didn't think I would be able to wear this blush, as it looked a little dark in the pot, however it goes on really light and is not garish at all. I am taking off one lippie though because it is very shimmery. I like a sheen but the shimmer is a little too intense for my pale skin.