Everyday Minerals HOMEWORK

Not tested on animals

on 11/29/2008 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

In the jar this looks like a coppery-brown shimmery shade, but as you apply it, the colour is mauvey-brown with the copper shimmer being very subtle. I use olive medium or sandy medium in the EM foundation and found this works well as an everyday bronzing-type blush as for me it is not very pigmented. The undertones to this are slighter cooler, but the copper in it does warm it up.

This is one of the trickier of Everyday Minerals blushes. Im fair, but by no means pale and I do have warm undertones and I still have to be very careful about how I apply this or it can end up looking muddy. This is not your blush that you run to in the morning when you have to get your makeup on and out the door in 5 minutes. It also is very dependant on good lighting, to make sure you get the reddish rosy glow rather than the muddy brown on your cheeks. In the container it is quite a pretty color to look at, with the coppery sheen overlaying the rosy/mauve. I can see this looking really great if you have a tan. Ultimately Im glad that this was free, or else I probably wouldnt spend full price on it for what Im able to use it for.