no images

Reviews

3.0
fromcjenn

Apr/07/2004

I wasn't impressed by this, despite Joico's usual winning products. This used to be the Sculpting Lotion and I still have a huge bottle of it, don't quite know what to do with it, but oh well, we all make beauty mistakes.

About reviewer (1543 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Mar/12/2003

I use the I.C.E. whip on wet hair and use Forming I.C.E. on dry hair on the days that I do not wash my hair. It really works. It smells nice and is creamy, but not sticky at all.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesBrown

3.0

Feb/02/2003

I like this product "okay", but am not sure if I would buy it again simply because I've found other products I prefer. I have super baby fine hair, and it did an "okay" job of helping with styling, but....well, again, it was just "okay".

About reviewer (1546 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

2.0

Feb/01/2003

This made me break out. And wasn't all that great on my hair. And I did use it sparingly.

About reviewer (419 reviews)

Age

SkinOily

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Jun/23/2002

The label reads, "Rich, creamy pomade creates definition, texture and matte finish with medium hold. Alcohol Free."

It comes in a 2 oz. jar and is thick and creamy but easy to work with. A little goes a long way. I have thick hair that is a little past my shoulders. I use this styling creme to add texture and body, so my hair doesn't just hang there limply. You can use …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (354 reviews)

AgeUnder 18