4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

Love this blusher! I had originally got New Order thinking it was a barbie pink with shimmer. I didn't check MUA first tsk tsk well I should have because it was too sparkly and trust me I love sparkle. So I went to Sephora and was looking for something with shimmer. I wanted a berry tone because I just got Adore from Tarte and that's the pink I had thought was New Order anyways on to Sin. I see it's another popular colour from NARS and I totally get why this is a favorite. I'm an NW15 no colour on my face usually I go up to an NW20 and for my skin tone this blush is perfect. It doesn't make me look bruised at all in fact my sister commented on how well my skin looked and asked was I wearing foundation and all it was, was the BB cream,Sin, and a good skin care regiment. I had the SA at Sephora try it on me and I loved it. It's a beautiful mauvey,plumy,light gold almost multi dimensional shimmer. To me it's heaven in a blusher and will be one of my summer go too's. It also lasts as NARS blushes are known to do. This one does not disappoint in that area either. I have warn it since the early afternoon till now about 6 hours and the colour still looks fresh. This to me is one of my favorite blushes because the colour is just what I wanted for the longest time. Seriously if you haven't gotten around to trying Sin do so. It's a gem of a blush and I really recommend it.

About reviewer (912 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

7 years ago

I really wanted to like this. However, it looked like I'd been slapped... or maybe a bruise. I didn't find the color to be especially well-pigmented either. I guess I'll stick to my Orgasm blush instead.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

EyesHazel

7 years ago

when i applied the same type of color, the color had a darkish red affect on face. Ot was super pigmented which i loved, but personally i didn't like this color.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

7 years ago

This is my go-to blush and the most natural looking flush that I've found for my white-as-a-ghost complexion. I have received so many "You look pretty!" compliments immediately after I switched over to Sin (I used to alternate between Exhibit A, Desire, and Sugarbomb from Benefit). A little bit goes a long way, and I don't think that I'll have to repurchase this for a long time. Someone below suggested not wearing this with a bronzer. I wear this with bronzer everyday (contour), usually Benefit Hoola (I think that's the name?) or a Smashbox bronzer that I got as a 500 point gift sometime back. The result is breathtaking! Try it out.

About reviewer (161 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

7 years ago

Nars Sin has an extremely unique color that is pretty rare and unique. It really shows up as a darker pink on my face which I don't like too much. It makes me look a little older and more mature. The one thing that I will say is great about this product is the staying power and pigmentation. All Nars blushes have EXCELLENT staying power in my opinion. I don't really use this product often as I don't like the color much, but hey... thats all just preference.

About reviewer (165 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

7 years ago

LADIES, TRY SIN MIXED WITH NARS DESIRE PINK BLUSH. IT WON'T DISAPPOINT! IT MAKES A REALLY PRETTY COLOR TOGETHER. A NARS MAKEUP ARTIST TAUGHT ME THIS TRICK.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

HairBrunette

7 years ago

This is an amazing color! It's a mauvy, purply, rosy color. It's a perfect fall and winter color. It's gives a sophisticated look and I highly recommend. A good dupe for this is Benefit's "Dallas" which is also a beautiful color- though I personally think its a little redder than Sin.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

7 years ago

Love this color!!! Blends perfectly into my med olive skin leaving a pretty rosy flush, almost making me look like I have a tan! So flattering!!!

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

from

7 years ago

NARS blushes never seem to let me down! (I don't know how to include pics directly so just copy this link http://img.makeupalley.com/0/6/9/5/2428292.JPG and see it on my cheek) I am utterly, exceptionally PALE with pink undertones, and I NEED to wear blush and/or bronzers if I don't want to look like a corps! :) But being so pale also make most blushers look super harsh on me! Yet I find many NARS blushes to fit my needs, as they have a wide range of blushers that work for super pale skin! Deep throat is my HG for summer, and I think this has become my HG for winter! (I wouldn't use it with a bronzer, as I suspect they might clash!) It can be harsh looking if I pile it on (in comparison, deep throat can also look harsh if I pile it on), a dap or two give me the right amount. It gives me a very natural winter flush! It is almost the color of my natural flush, and it just look so pretty on me! I was so surprised as it look a bit dull in the pan! It is a very pigmented cool plum with very little sparkle (however NOT mat). VERDICT: If you aren't into the very pinkish/coral type blushers, or have a very cool skin tone, this might be a good option for you! NARS I humbly bow to you in appreciation!

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Relaxed, Fine

7 years ago

Although I would purchase this shade again, it would only be in the summer when I self tan. I'm pretty fair and this shade is a tad strong . It creates a too harsh of a look even when you only use a tiny amount. Sometimes strong pigment isn't always the best.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

Age44-55