4.3

price range

Reviews

from

6 years ago

This is a lovely dusky pink.It's very natural , like a flush from within.Like all Nars blushes its very pigmented so even though it's not cheap, it's worth the money as it will last an age.This looks good on my mature skin, I can't wear orgasm anymore it's too glittery at my age (57), it just looks odd with the rest of my make up.But sin suits my NW 15-20 skin tone fine.Nothing clownish or made up looking about this just a nice healthy sheen not matte, which can be aging,not sparkly, just perfectly in between.

About reviewer (236 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium

HairOther

6 years ago

Why did I wait so long to try this?! Years ago (many wrinkles ago!) I used Orgasm and loved it with my dark auburn hair, but as I aged it just looked wrong on me. My hair turned silvery and makeup with too much shimmer just accented my skin's imperfections. So, I always passed Sin by because I noticed shimmer. And frankly it doesn't look that pretty in the pan, sort of dull. However, I love blush and find it the one thing that really perks up my aging (54 years old ) face. I am an NW20, but with weird coloring. My skin is coolish/neutral but I can easily wear some warmish toned blushes, but the real problem is that I have strange, purplish, highly pigmented lips which contrast with the blushes that look good on me. A few weeks ago during a Christmas shopping trip I went into Sephora looking to treat myself and a new blush is a cheap thrill. I looked at the different NARS blushes, and Sin didn't really catch my eye. The SA told me it looked different on and swiped some on my cheeks. Awhile later while I was shopping I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror and loved it! It's perfect! Went back and bought it and have worn it every day since. It just pulls my whole face together, it's a very natural color for me. I am pretty fair and it is highly pigmented, so I don't need a lot. When it's on, c I don't really notice any shimmer, but I do blend well. BTW it looks very good applied lightly with UD Rapture lippie. I will definitely re-buy because it's the best blush I have worn in many years. I imagine it won't look too good with my summer look, but I'll revisit that in a few months!

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairSilver, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

6 years ago

This is a very beautiful deep dusky pink color. NC 42 for reference. Berna long time user of MAC Dollymix but living this much more. Living the "dirtiness" of this color. Highly pigmented very soft and u don't need a lot. Black hair dark brown eyes for ref. Will repurchase again.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlack

6 years ago

I'm really into the vintage thing and this is the only vintage cheek color I have ever experienced with, long lasting and goes well with my nw15 skin tone, it looks great whenever I am blonde or ash hair, will buy it again for sure, even though my country is $14usd more expensive than America

About reviewer (35 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBrunette

6 years ago

I love Nars blush and this color is no exception. It's a beautiful dusty berry mauve color. It is such a gorgeous fall/winter cheek color. I love how Nars blushes are so creamy and flattering on the skin. They create a very smooth and flawless look. A little bit of this blush goes a long way I usually only need to lightly tap my brush into the product a few times and it is plenty. Highly recommend this color!

About reviewer (183 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

6 years ago

I am totally obsessed with NARS blushes and this one is no exception. I have NC25 skin and this color looks amazing on me and I actually think it would look great on on both porcelain skin and darker skin tones. The color definitely looks a bit blah in the pan, but when you put it on your cheeks, you gets this gorgeous berry color with very subtle gold shimmer that is really only noticeable when you move you face back and forth in the light; I think this effect is what NARS is really best at and it's also the reason that I love some of their other blushes so much. I think the berry color is very sophisticated, looks great with minimal contouring (I'll usually use something light like MAC Harmony) and is definitely unexpected compared to the pink and peach blushes you see all the time. It is really a knockout in the colder months with either a nude or a berry colored lip. This shimmer also makes NARS cheek products work so well together. I have worn this with NARS Copacobana multiple along the top of my cheeks, which just enhances the shimmer just where you need it. More recently, I have been using this blush with Devotee, the highlighter in the NARS Guy Bourdin blush palette that just came out and the combination is really amazing.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

this is my first NARS blusher. a very beautiful soft plummy color that looks very flattering on my skin (NC 40/42). i always pair this with my MAC Plumful and it gets even more gorgeous. it creates a very healthy complexion when combined. it stays for almost 12 hrs with very minimal fading. the texture is very soft and blends very well so you can achieve that subtle look.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

6 years ago

Sin is described by Nars as a berry colored blush with gold shimmer. To me it's a dusty rose/berry and I see no shimmer what-so-ever. It has a nice satin finish and is very pigmented so use a light hand. This is my HG rose/berry blush, as it's very long lasting when applied & doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's a great color for autumn & winter.

About reviewer (307 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

7 years ago

This is probably my favorite NARS blush because it's not as sparkly/glittery as Orgasm or Deep Throat but is super wearable for everyday and for going out. This contours your face really well and hugs the apples of your cheeks too and even has a little bit of a satin shine so your cheeks have a glow to them. It's pigmented but not so much that you look like you have racing stripes when you apply it - it can be built up to be really intense but one coat is light but very natural looking.

About reviewer (125 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

7 years ago

Sin is a truly unique shade by NARS and very beautiful when done right, but can definitely make anyone look bruised when overdone. It really needs an expert hand and a soft touch to get that soft rosy mauve looking perfect. It's an excellent colour to wear in winter and makes me look so posh and modelesque!

About reviewer (176 reviews)

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium