4.3

price range

Reviews

1.0

8 years ago

This blush showed up as dirty and dull on my NC30/C4 skin. Like some people have said, it almost has a bruise like effect! Horrible.

About reviewer (198 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

8 years ago

Gorgeous sultry blush....very flattering!!

About reviewer (79 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

9 years ago

I am NW10-15 for reference : ) This blush looked so pretty and "cool-friendly" as purples usually go. However, it never looked fully blended into my skin, as another reviewer noted, "dirty". It would make a nice holiday blush because of the color, and plenty of plum blushes look incredible on my cheeks. But this one was a let down. :( Looked kinda brownish and didn't even see the shimmer show up

About reviewer (870 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

9 years ago

This review is for Nars Catus Flower Blush. I love the color, as another MUA member said - it's natural looking on. I would never have tried it - it's such an 'odd' orange color in the container, but once you put it on, magic happens!! It's more a pink/natural, like when you blush. I have olive toned skin, and I just love it. I would never have given it a try, but like I said, I read another review and I thought I would give it a go. A little goes a long way, I think I paid $28, which I thought was steep, but you get a lot. It blends well, I use my finger, dot it on, then blend and It stays put. In the past cream blushes look greesy, but gladly they have improved a lot. I was using No 7 in Rose Silk, I liked it and liked the $10.00 I paid for it, but I think the Nars is more my color. So many blushes after a while start looking orangey on me, but Catcus Flower stayed true and stayed on on day from 8 AM till 9 PM, no touch ups. I'm impressed. Glad I read that review. Thank you MUA member.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3.0

9 years ago

I am suprised that Sin is rating higher on here than Orgasm. I am a NC35 and Sin made my skin look dirty and the blush was too dark. I'm sticking with Orgasm as my everyday go to shade.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

9 years ago

This has been my go to blush for years! I was very hesitant when I saw the color in Sephora, but the girl there said "just try it"...it is the perfect berry color for my pale skin! The color in the pan appears much darker and almost like there is a brown cast to it, just try it though you will be pleasantly suprised! The price is pretty in line with higher end makeup prices and it will last forever, so well worth every penny!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

9 years ago

I was tired of orgasm and deep throat and wanted to get a new shade, and the only reason why I got this, it was because it has a really high rating in makeupalley. Honestly, when I saw this in the store I wasn't really interested, even after I swatch it on my hand I was still not convinced, but I've really wanted to get a new blush.... Anyway, I've used it on my cheeks and it was pretty good, but I think I would prefer this shade for the winter time.

About reviewer (120 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

9 years ago

This was my second NARS blush. I had an eye on this blush for months and finally came around to buying it. I'm about NC40-42 and my first impression with this blush was that it was that it was "okay". I fell in love with this blush when I paired it with a berry/plum lip gloss. I was so surprised on how good this blush looked and wasn't wearing eye make up! A plum or berry lip gloss or eye look definitely brought out the plummy/mauve color of the blush. i wear this blush in the fall and winter. I love this blush. If you have the chance to test this product out, I suggest trying it out with a berry or plum lip color. I will repurchase it when IF I ever run out.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

I absolutely love this blush , it is so natural and glowy on my NC45 complexion. It doesn't look muddy or dirty just leaves a beautiful soft shimmer without glitter! It's great

About reviewer (212 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark, Cool

HairBrunette, Kinky, Medium

9 years ago

It almost looks like a taupe in pan, but Nars blushes always suprises me. It is a subtle plum on me! I don't really care about the glitters I see in the pan because none of them stays on my cheek. Highly pigmanted and stays until I remove my makeup. Love it.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm