Maybelline New York XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Tan age: 19-24
Maybelline New York XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]
XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]

3.5

on 10/21/2010 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

was a no for me. didnt do much to my eyelashes. just darkened them; i didnt get length, i didnt get volume. having said this, it wasnt clumpy and the brush was good quality. it combed through my lashed well and it didnt flake off during the day.

you dont get much out of the product because it is a dual-ended mascara, so in actual fact youre getting less of the black mascara as opposed to if you were to buy a normal tube for the same price.
i would suggest to buy a primer if you like to prime, and a normal full tubed mascara cause then youll get twice the dose. ill stick to the colossal because this really didnt do anything.

on 8/9/2010 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Im on the fence with this mascara. I originally went in to buy Colossal but came across this first n decided to try it. The white primer(or whatever its called) went on nicely. It seperated my lashes. I found it a bit hard to actually apply the mascara itself but once i did get it on evenly, i felt like it was a tiny bit clumpy.(maybe i didnt apply the white primer on properly/evenly) My boyfriend looked at me n said, something is different LOL so i guess it did add some length n volume but im not 100% satisfied with this product. It flaked a bit n i did notice after a few hours (i was out in the sun for a bit) that it came off rather easily n i did purchase the waterproof kind. It's ten times better than Falsies and Stilletto but im not sure if its better than cover girls lash blast mascara. Im not 100% pleased with lash blast because the waterproof kind is nice and thick but clumps easily AND ive noticed it has caused a lash or two to fall off and it doesnt come off unless u use make up remover. HOWEVER, I have yet to find something better than that mascara but this one comes pretty close mainly because of the white primer. There is a slight possibility that i might purschase this again.
Still tryin to find my staple mascara lol
Ok so i totally changed my mind about this mascara. IT TOTALLY SUCKS! LOL the white primer i still think is great but the mascara sucks! It smells horrible n also it smudges like crazy. By the time i got the club (with the combination of hotness n smoke) i looked like a racoon. On top of that it made my eyes really burn. So now im jus gona use the white primer with another mascara until its finished. Im now gona move onto rimmel n c wat the have to offer

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Let me first off start by saying, I am a big skeptic when it comes to purchasing mascara products that claim to give those "false lash looks" simply because none of them have actually lived up to half of what they claimed. I've tried too face pinpoint, chanel inmatible(not sure if i spelled that right)and got bit of other mascaras. I happen to be browsing on you tube for reviews on the maybelline stiletto, when i came across this mascara. A girl raved about how awesome this product was and judging from what I saw on the camera, i figured it couldnt be any worse than the mascara's i had pruchased in the past. I LOVE THIS MASCARA This mascara actually does give you something close to a false, but natural lash. With one coat, my roomate/friend(who is not very into makeup)noticed the difference immediately. Im not going to say you will get those mac false lash looks, but you will get damn near close to it with this mascara. The wand isn't all that bad and I find it pretty fair to work with. Would I recommend you purchase this product as a part of your collection.....definately yes.

Edit: While I still think this mascara is pretty good, sometimes I notice it does clump, so if you get this mascara, its best to purchase a mascara comb to comb out the little bit of clumps it gives. Overall I still like it and will update you girls/guys on this product when I get my mascara comb to give you my overall opinion :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Pretty good for a drugstore mascara! I usually buy higher end mascara, but I saw a commercial for Beauty tubes mascara, and accidently mistook it for this product. It lengthens my lashes a lot, but as others have said, it doesn't separate very well. Oh well, I will continue my search for the perfect mascara!