Maybelline New York XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 19-24
Maybelline New York XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]
XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

I have no idea when I purchased this product, I found it in the back of my makeup drawer and wondered if it still works after all this time.
The primer is REALLY effective for length like it says, it makes a noticeable difference but not quite false lash worthy. The other side is alright, seems to be a normal mascara nothing special but I love the size of the wand and it's so easy to use on my bottom lashes. I LOVE this mascara, my only complaint is I wish the sides were a bit longer, it's kind of hard to use because it's so close to the base.

on 1/19/2011 3:52:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Dang girls, what's with the bad reviews?! I loved this mascara! The primer worked for me, it really made my lashes look very long and voluminous. It stayed put and didn't smudge or flake. I took a lippy off because I feel like the primer dries out a bit too fast. But I'll still repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product because I was trying to find a cheaper mascara and wanted to try a primer to see if it would help mascara stick a little better to my slightly oily lashes. I love the primer, it helps my Lancome mascara stay on all day without flaking and makes my fairly long lashes look even longer. When I used the primer with the maybelline mascara the mascara flaked off within a few hours and I looked like a raccoon. I might buy this again just to use the primer but I will never use the mascara again.

I've heard a lot of good things about this mascara, and I can see why some people might like it, but the formula didn't work with my lashes AT ALL. The primer would always show through the actual mascara on my lashes, which looked awful.

There's not much more I can say about this product. It made my lashes look really bad. Won't be buying this again.

on 4/14/2009 8:17:00 PM

I love this mascara! For the price it is very high quality! After I applied this mascara I could feel my eyelashes on my brow bone. It lengthens, thickens, and is just a great mascara. I would defina

This is a great mascara at a great price. The primer separated and lengthened my lashes while the mascara darkened them. My lashes looked fake! I could feel my eyelashes against my brow bone! I would definately recommend this product!

on 4/4/2009 10:31:00 PM

So far, this is the best mascara I have used. It really does a good job of lengthening the lashes and makes the eyes really stand out without clumping. However, in order to get a nice effect, you have to be patient and take time to apply it properly and carefully. Quick strokes won't cut it. It's a two-step process, you apply the white primer first and then then the actual mascara, but you have to make sure to apply the mascara thoroughly, if not the white primer will show through. You could easily skip the primer all-together, all it does is 'prep' the lashes to prevent clumps, but its not necessary to achieve the desired effect. I do strongly recommend curling the lashes beforehand though, because it will definitely look 10 x better.

I bought this because I wanted to see if it was better than L'Oreal's extension beauty tubes. They both give pretty much the same results. However, this one leaves some raccoon eyes after a while. I do like the lengthening effect it gives, washes off easily, and doesn't irritate eyes. But, I'm going to stick with L'Oreals version, since it doesn't leave black under the eyes after a few hours.

on 1/19/2009 2:57:00 PM

I've been going through mascara's once a month lately, I hear good things and go buy it but I can never find one I actually like.. until now. I have thin short lashes and this made then thinker and longer. Finally a mascara that lives up to what it says.

on 12/4/2008 2:29:00 PM

I was expecting some serious length with this formula. I like the idea of having a primer and mascara all in one package. However, I was not thrilled with the formula at all. My eyelashes got some length and definition, but nothing out-of-this-world. I had equal (if not better) results from my usual one-step mascaras. For the time and effort this mascara takes, it's not worth it.

Maybelline's new Lash Stiletto formula is far superior in lengthening properties-I highly recommend it!

on 11/4/2008 10:24:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

not really a big fan of this... i bought it and i have pretty long eyelashes already but this made them clump and stick together and i went from having a ton of lashes to 4 spikes coming out of my eyelid... it was horrible. i wasnt sure if im supposed to let the basecoat dry before i apply the black coat so i wiped it off and tried it again... the spikes returned :( no matter how much i wiped off the wand i ended up with big clumpy spiky lashes.. it wasnt a sexy look and i went back to my lashblast immediatly.. i wouldnt buy it again