Maybelline XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Maybelline XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]
XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

I have no idea when I purchased this product, I found it in the back of my makeup drawer and wondered if it still works after all this time.
The primer is REALLY effective for length like it says, it makes a noticeable difference but not quite false lash worthy. The other side is alright, seems to be a normal mascara nothing special but I love the size of the wand and it's so easy to use on my bottom lashes. I LOVE this mascara, my only complaint is I wish the sides were a bit longer, it's kind of hard to use because it's so close to the base.

on 1/27/2012 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE THIS MASCARA...DEF MY HG! Iusually read reviews and when people say Ialways come back to this, I don't getit,because Ilike to switch things around, but I have to say I def do always come back this. I love it!

on 12/28/2011 5:31:00 PM

Loved this product! Step 1 (primer/white mascara) was fantastic, lengthens lashes and instant length! The second step (mascara/black) finished it off, lashes always look fantastic. Although after a little while the black mascara becomes thick.
*TIP* Allow the first step no longer than a minute to set on your lashes before applying second step as the mascara will clump. If you put it on right away then you will have flawless lashes.

I already have long and thick lashes so most mascaras work for me. I was so impressed by this mascara because it makes my lashes look like falsies. if you are going for definition and length this is the mascara for you.

on 4/12/2011 12:23:00 AM

My favorite mascara, by far! And it's not too expensive either. I love this mascara! The packaging is great, as well. I absolutely love the wand too, the shape makes my lashes longer and thicker. I get so many compliments. The only thing I don't like about it is that you can't put the primer (step 1) on thick or else it is hard to cover with the mascara (step 2). It also doesn't clump AT ALL.

on 2/20/2011 8:30:00 AM

I really, really dislike this mascara. Firstly, the packaging is so annoying. It is a double sided mascara which is good for 'building length and volume' but for me covering the white (no matter how little i put on) was a pain because i had to literally layer black on it just to get it to cover, and even then it looked grey. I find that it smudges and flakes through out the day.

Pros:
It is double sided so you can build more volume.

Cons:
It flakes.
You can't cover the white.
It is a bit clumpy.

I would NOT recommend this mascara.

on 1/19/2011 3:52:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Dang girls, what's with the bad reviews?! I loved this mascara! The primer worked for me, it really made my lashes look very long and voluminous. It stayed put and didn't smudge or flake. I took a lippy off because I feel like the primer dries out a bit too fast. But I'll still repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product because I was trying to find a cheaper mascara and wanted to try a primer to see if it would help mascara stick a little better to my slightly oily lashes. I love the primer, it helps my Lancome mascara stay on all day without flaking and makes my fairly long lashes look even longer. When I used the primer with the maybelline mascara the mascara flaked off within a few hours and I looked like a raccoon. I might buy this again just to use the primer but I will never use the mascara again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This mascara makes my eyes very irritated and makes my lashes actually appear skinny and short kinda like spider legs def wouldn't buy again and its expensive for a drugstore brand this was like $8 or $9

on 6/14/2010 9:39:00 PM

When I recently purchased this option, not so much. I used to love Maybelline XXL when I was in school. What happened? Did I become more critical or did they get worse?