Maybelline XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Maybelline XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]
XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]

2.3

on 8/23/2010 1:45:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was the first Maybelline mascara i've ever tried,,i was intrigued by the idea of primer+mascara but unfortunately this mascara failed my Asian lashes miserably..the primer side does not do anything for me, it doesnt hold a curl and doesnt prevent smudging,,i thought it would at least plump up the lashes a little bit but it didnt even do that..the mascara side is pretty average too, nothing really stood out for me..i thought together they'd be a perfect combo to give me long and fat lashes (hence the name XXL Extensions) but in the end,it just did not work for me at all..im very disappointed by Maybelline i thought their mascaras are best of drugstore, i like my L'oreal telescopic mascara so much better.

on 8/26/2009 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara doesn't do much for my lashes. It did lengthen them a bit but it was hard to tell I was even wearing mascara. It doesn't volumize or hold curled lashes. In fact, I think the primer straightened my curled lashes. Granted they are short Asian lashes but Maybelline's other mascara Define A Lash works a lot better than this one.

on 8/15/2009 9:23:00 AM

Rubbish. Read some good reviews on other sites and decided to part with good money for a drug store mascara. It didnt do anything for my lashes! Didnt lengthen or give volume! I should of used clear mascara instead, it would have given better results!

LOVE! I always used an eyelash curler before this mascara! NO NEED! This mascara makes my eyelashes sooooo long!