Maybelline XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Maybelline XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]
XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

really loving this mascara right now. i love the fact that it comes with a primer. it holds curl all day and stays on all day. its just perfect.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love it!! Once again this mascara also has two sides like the XXL Pro Volume Waterproof Mascara by Maybelline but this product really helps give your lashes that extra length =) it has a slight smell to it, but all mascaras do! I would definately reccomend to try it out =)

I originally bought this product due to high reviews and 'cause I really wanted a mascara primer. I have very short, thin lashes and heard good things about this product. But after trying it for a few days, I saw that it doesn't do anything for my lashes! The curl doesn't hold all day, and the length is pretty average.I definitely like the Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express better! And it's cheaper too! Much better formula and brush.

If you have short and thin lashes like me, I definitely don't recommend this. I will not be repurchasing.

I used to use this mascara a long time ago. I have to start off by saying I do not like Maybelline mascaras, they are usually cheap quality. This was the ONLY exception, & the only one I liked from Maybelline. This is another version of L'oreal's Double Extend mascara. L'oreal's works better, but this one is a cheaper alternative. This mascara actually gave length & volume, but this mascara flaked a lot, which was the downfall. Maybelline mascaras are notorious for flaking, this one was no different in that aspect. The last time I used this I was probably 13/14 yrs old, so my expectations & quality have changed a lot since then. I won't ever buy this mascara again since I've found much better ones, but I would reccommend you buy this mascara if you're going to buy any mascara from Maybelline. This is the best quality mascara Maybelline makes.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Decent mascara but i am still on the hunt for my HG. The packaging is very sleek and classy, with two compartments, one for the primer and one for the mascara. The primer builds up my lashes really well but i think the shape of the brush causes most of the primer to cling to the middle of my lashes instead of the outer part which is what i want. The mascara goes over the primer and lengthens well. It makes my lashes look fanned out but it tends to clump my lashes together sometimes so it lookes like i have four, very long and very thick eyelashes lol. The mascara also doesnt cover the primer well and when i try to maneuver the brush to cover it, it ends up clumping my lashes even more. Overall, cheap, decent mascara that lengthens and volumizes pretty well but clumps. Will not be buying again bc i intend to explore other brands.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I wanted to like it based on price and reviews but unfortunately it didn't pan out for me.

I have Asian mono-lid eyes so that could have been the problem but I found the mascara runny. After 2 hours of wearing it, I would have raccoon eyes.

I tested the Maybelline primer on 1 eye and the Christian Dior Lash Serum on the other and the Maybelline mascara would still leave me with raccoon eyes. Of course the eye with Christian Dior Lash serum wasn't as bad as the Maybelline primer. So definitely not waterproof as advertised. . Although, the mascara did lengthen and added volume to my lashes which I appreciated.

I found the brush way too long and big so if you have small eyes it was difficult to maneuver around the inner lids.

Luckily, the mascara was dirt cheap but definitely would not repurchase.

The hunt continues for a cheaper primer alternative to the Christian Dior Lash Serum.

on 8/8/2011 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this mascara because I am a Maybelline fan. However, this mascara gives you spider-leg-like lashes. At first, I absolutely hated this after using my Maybelline's Full n' Soft mascara because XXL felt hard compared to Full n' Soft, and I also do not like the feeling of having makeup on. This mascara did provide lengthening and really helped thicken my lashes, but I would not recommend using it alone. It doesn't really leave any clumps of mascara, but it clumps a few lashes together, which gives the spider-leg-like look as I mentioned before. Also, I found that the waterproof version is IMPOSSIBLE to wash off with soap or makeup removing wipes. However, Vaseline will help get off all the mascara. It's inability to wash off may be helpful if you are going to be out for long, swimming, etc. I find that this mascara stays on all day and night when I'm cheering at a football game or when I go to a dance. Just BEWARE OF SPIDER LEGS, but I do definitely like this mascara with a more soft, natural, defining mascara. Otherwise, do not get this mascara if you want a mascara that is one-step, quick and easy.

on 7/16/2011 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Overall I am not impressed. I wanted to love it because I love the Great Lash ..... This is not any better @ all and costs twice as much. the primer did not do anything special for me at all save your money and do not bother!

on 6/12/2011 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Primer is okay but the product is overpriced for the length of time it lasts before it dries out. The mascara itself is nothing to write home about.

on 3/15/2011 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

this mascara is pretty good! i love the primer, it helped hold the curl but not that good. but it did lengthen my lashes and make them stand out. i recommend this mascara for beginners, and pretty much everyone!