Maybelline New York XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Maybelline New York XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]
XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love it!! Once again this mascara also has two sides like the XXL Pro Volume Waterproof Mascara by Maybelline but this product really helps give your lashes that extra length =) it has a slight smell to it, but all mascaras do! I would definately reccomend to try it out =)

on 12/21/2010 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really did enjoy this mascara. It made my eyelashes look VERY long (and I have short to medium lashes) and doll like. I did have a few issues with it though. It seemed to run out more quickly than past mascaras I have used, and it would often smudge on to the area under my eyes and it looked like I was crying (this was with the WATERPROOF version) and that was definitely annoying. I'd also have to reapply it a few times throughout the day. I'm still on the fence deciding if those drawbacks are worth the amazing length I got from using this product.

on 7/30/2009 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Awesome. I look like I am wearing falsies with this mascara. Don't let the primer dry before applying the color or else it will clump. I found that it smudges a bit so I give my lashes a final coat with waterprooof mascara and it works great!