Maybelline New York XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 19-24
Maybelline New York XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]
XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]

really loving this mascara right now. i love the fact that it comes with a primer. it holds curl all day and stays on all day. its just perfect.

on 1/6/2011 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had high hopes for this mascara but this just didn't live up to it. I find the primer useless since it did little for my lashes and it does not go well after coating the black mascara on afterwards. Not ony the primer does little, it makes my lashes later feel really uncomfortable. The mascara without primer is so so. The only pro is that I actually liked the mascara wand.

Not a fan, will not repurchase.

on 10/21/2010 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

was a no for me. didnt do much to my eyelashes. just darkened them; i didnt get length, i didnt get volume. having said this, it wasnt clumpy and the brush was good quality. it combed through my lashed well and it didnt flake off during the day.

you dont get much out of the product because it is a dual-ended mascara, so in actual fact youre getting less of the black mascara as opposed to if you were to buy a normal tube for the same price.
i would suggest to buy a primer if you like to prime, and a normal full tubed mascara cause then youll get twice the dose. ill stick to the colossal because this really didnt do anything.

I thought this product clumped way too much! It also runs out very quickly! I thought it gave length but clumped up way too much!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool

Best thing for my eyelashes! Most people think I have falsies on when I wear this mascara so it definately does the job!! I love that I can build the drama on my eyelashes without it being clumpy. I will buy this again and again!

on 4/14/2009 8:17:00 PM

I love this mascara! For the price it is very high quality! After I applied this mascara I could feel my eyelashes on my brow bone. It lengthens, thickens, and is just a great mascara. I would defina

This is a great mascara at a great price. The primer separated and lengthened my lashes while the mascara darkened them. My lashes looked fake! I could feel my eyelashes against my brow bone! I would definately recommend this product!

on 4/4/2009 10:31:00 PM

So far, this is the best mascara I have used. It really does a good job of lengthening the lashes and makes the eyes really stand out without clumping. However, in order to get a nice effect, you have to be patient and take time to apply it properly and carefully. Quick strokes won't cut it. It's a two-step process, you apply the white primer first and then then the actual mascara, but you have to make sure to apply the mascara thoroughly, if not the white primer will show through. You could easily skip the primer all-together, all it does is 'prep' the lashes to prevent clumps, but its not necessary to achieve the desired effect. I do strongly recommend curling the lashes beforehand though, because it will definitely look 10 x better.

on 2/14/2009 1:18:00 AM

Looooooove. No clumping at all! The mid section of my left lashes would always clump. Mascaras would make my eyes look awkward if I applied on my bottom lashes.I have invisible lashes without mascara and it sure does make a difference. Thicker and longer lashes! Makes me feel confident enough to not do anything with my hair.

I got this in very black.

I stopped using this for a while, but I was looking at old pictures of myself the other day and was amazed at how awesome my lashes looked. It looked like I was wearing fake ones. I thought about what I used to use and realize that it was the XXL extensions. I started using this all over again, I have no idea why I stopped. the two steps are kinda a pain, but I love the final result. dramatic and bold, just how I like my lashes.

Whenever I see double ended mascaras, I have such a great urge to buy them. I don't usually because I'm not too into primers, but I decided to try this mascara on a whim. The primer is white like most primers are, but when I coat over it with the actual mascara, I CAN STILL SEE THE WHITE! ughhh. It doesn't do too much on the lengthening. I was disappointed! I even tried to coat over it with another mascara, but I could see see the white primer, giving my eyelashes a grayish effect. Yuck. The only good thing is the tapered mascara wand, which is great for the outer lashes, and the inner corner. I only use the mascara because I hate wasting product.