Maybelline New York XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Other
Maybelline New York XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]
XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

My favorite mascara ever... In Waterproof. I've used designer macaras and none have compared. Let the primer sit for a minute before applying the black coat. This product is non clunky so you apply more coats based on how bold of a look you'd like. I love the wand bc it's shorter and sturdier than others giving you more control and less black marks around your eyes that occur when using other brands. This product stays all day, eye lashes curled and everything! I've been asked at least by ten different women if I'm wearing fake eyelashes or what kind of mascara i use. My friends that have started using this brand are also hooked!

My biggest recommendation would be to choose the waterproof version. (black blue and yellow) for some reason the primer on that one works better than the non-water proof. And to let the primer set before applying the black!

on 3/5/2010 4:24:00 PM

There is nothing lengthening about this mascara however, I do like how black it is and my lashes do standout. It is a little clumpy, doesn't smudge and removes easily. Not bad but, not perfect

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i love this mascara. the primer works great making my lashes super long. i have pretty long lashes on its own but i always liked wearing mascara to enhance my lashes to make them look like falsies. it clumps a bit for me and doesn't hold up my curls but i don't think i have found a mascara that can hold up my curls. my asian lashes are just too straight and cannot be curled. :( i envy those with naturally curled lashes. other than that, it's one of my favourite mascara right now. love it!

on 9/30/2008 9:51:00 AM

Okay, let me preface this by saying I am a mascara junkie. I've tried them all. Fatale, Dior Show, YSL, Max Factor, CG, you name it, I've tried it. I even bought Ready To Wear Lash Extensions and Magic Lash. And I generally am not a big fan of Maybelline mascara. But, I was in Wal-Mart, and of course, the display caught my eye, and I had to buy it. And I am pleasently suprised! The lash extensions and Magic Lash worked, but they looked fake, and I have sensitive eyes, which resulted in a watery, itchy mess. But this works wonders for me. I think the primer in this is different from the other XXLs, it seems more wet to me? I use it first, making sure to coat all my lashes, and let it dry for a minute. Then I curl them. Then I use the mascara end and just sweep it up in there, using the end of the brush to get the smaller lashes in the inner corner and the outer corner. The result is lond, full, but naturally looking full lashes. The kind that say, man she's got pretty lashes, not whoa! look at those falsies! Overall, it worked wonders for me, and I think it's worth a try!