Maybelline New York XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Maybelline New York XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]
XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

I would compare this to Revlon Grow Luscious, it does add volume & gives length. The difference between the two, this makes my lashes look less smooth than GL, & it flakes waaaay more. But it still works well, so I alternate my mascaras. Sometimes I don't know if I'm coating my lashes with the #1 step, but I always end up trying to cover it up with #2 anyway. I never apply more than 2 coats because my lashes end up looking like spider legs, EW :X but 1-2 coats is all you need!

on 3/5/2010 4:24:00 PM

There is nothing lengthening about this mascara however, I do like how black it is and my lashes do standout. It is a little clumpy, doesn't smudge and removes easily. Not bad but, not perfect

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool

Best thing for my eyelashes! Most people think I have falsies on when I wear this mascara so it definately does the job!! I love that I can build the drama on my eyelashes without it being clumpy. I will buy this again and again!

on 9/30/2008 9:51:00 AM

Okay, let me preface this by saying I am a mascara junkie. I've tried them all. Fatale, Dior Show, YSL, Max Factor, CG, you name it, I've tried it. I even bought Ready To Wear Lash Extensions and Magic Lash. And I generally am not a big fan of Maybelline mascara. But, I was in Wal-Mart, and of course, the display caught my eye, and I had to buy it. And I am pleasently suprised! The lash extensions and Magic Lash worked, but they looked fake, and I have sensitive eyes, which resulted in a watery, itchy mess. But this works wonders for me. I think the primer in this is different from the other XXLs, it seems more wet to me? I use it first, making sure to coat all my lashes, and let it dry for a minute. Then I curl them. Then I use the mascara end and just sweep it up in there, using the end of the brush to get the smaller lashes in the inner corner and the outer corner. The result is lond, full, but naturally looking full lashes. The kind that say, man she's got pretty lashes, not whoa! look at those falsies! Overall, it worked wonders for me, and I think it's worth a try!