Maybelline New York XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 19-24
Maybelline New York XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]
XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]

3.1

I used to use this mascara a long time ago. I have to start off by saying I do not like Maybelline mascaras, they are usually cheap quality. This was the ONLY exception, & the only one I liked from Maybelline. This is another version of L'oreal's Double Extend mascara. L'oreal's works better, but this one is a cheaper alternative. This mascara actually gave length & volume, but this mascara flaked a lot, which was the downfall. Maybelline mascaras are notorious for flaking, this one was no different in that aspect. The last time I used this I was probably 13/14 yrs old, so my expectations & quality have changed a lot since then. I won't ever buy this mascara again since I've found much better ones, but I would reccommend you buy this mascara if you're going to buy any mascara from Maybelline. This is the best quality mascara Maybelline makes.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product because I was trying to find a cheaper mascara and wanted to try a primer to see if it would help mascara stick a little better to my slightly oily lashes. I love the primer, it helps my Lancome mascara stay on all day without flaking and makes my fairly long lashes look even longer. When I used the primer with the maybelline mascara the mascara flaked off within a few hours and I looked like a raccoon. I might buy this again just to use the primer but I will never use the mascara again.

I've heard a lot of good things about this mascara, and I can see why some people might like it, but the formula didn't work with my lashes AT ALL. The primer would always show through the actual mascara on my lashes, which looked awful.

There's not much more I can say about this product. It made my lashes look really bad. Won't be buying this again.

on 7/31/2009 2:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I was really impressed with this. I didn't think it would work, but my lashes look a lot longer. It does clump if you let the primer dry, and if you have residue from the day before on your lashes. I like to moisturize my lashes first with a makeup remover, so the primer glides on easier. I think the packaging is convenient, but you don't get a whole lot of product for the price.

Overall, I think that this is a good buy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool

Best thing for my eyelashes! Most people think I have falsies on when I wear this mascara so it definately does the job!! I love that I can build the drama on my eyelashes without it being clumpy. I will buy this again and again!

LOVE! I always used an eyelash curler before this mascara! NO NEED! This mascara makes my eyelashes sooooo long!

on 11/4/2008 10:24:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

not really a big fan of this... i bought it and i have pretty long eyelashes already but this made them clump and stick together and i went from having a ton of lashes to 4 spikes coming out of my eyelid... it was horrible. i wasnt sure if im supposed to let the basecoat dry before i apply the black coat so i wiped it off and tried it again... the spikes returned :( no matter how much i wiped off the wand i ended up with big clumpy spiky lashes.. it wasnt a sexy look and i went back to my lashblast immediatly.. i wouldnt buy it again