Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel
Tinted Brow GelTinted Brow GelTinted Brow Gel

4.7

INGREDIENTS: Water, PVP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Matricaria Extract (Chamomilla Recutita), Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben

on 5/6/2015 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I bought this brow gel in chocolate after I over-bleached my eyebrows and they went from black to orange. This was the only thing that saved me. Grateful for this product and would definitely buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is the brow gel that I never knew I needed!

I got this as a sample with a Sephora purchase. I've tried brow gels before but I've honestly said to myself, what is the point!?

I'm one of those girls that lack brow hairs. They are fine and if I pluck one hair too many, I look like I have a bold spot. So for me, brow powders equals an unnecessary expense.

As this was free, I gave it a go. These are the reasons why this brow powder has changed my life. I really hope it does the same for you. Especially if you actually have brows!

1. It actually held my hair in place.
2. It created a more thicker and defined looking brow.
3. When I applied my staple (Illamasqua brow powder) over the gel, it worked wonders and my eyebrows looked even more defined.
4. It created a lift. I brushed the gel upward and to the side so it actually made my eyebrows look more arched.
5. It stayed on all day and didn't come off until I took my makeup off.

Weird stuff about it:

1. When I initially put it on, it felt like nothing was going on my brows. It's a very light gel.
2. It can make your brows feel a bit umm 'stiff.' If that's the worst thing, I'm not complaining.

on 5/13/2010 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

You understand that you need it when you start using it. Makes your brows really polished and groomed.
You know how people can put a lot of time when the shape their brows and then they just don't care anymore? It's kind of weird, a few extra seconds every morning is not much time AND this will make a big difference.
For me, a tube last about 18 months with daily use.
Not unique, but it delivers.

Popular Brows Products