Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel
Tinted Brow GelTinted Brow GelTinted Brow Gel

4.2

INGREDIENTS: Water, PVP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Matricaria Extract (Chamomilla Recutita), Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The product is ok... My biggest issue is how big the wand is!!! It's huge! I have fairly thick brows, and no matter how careful I am it gets on my skin. I can't imagine if you had brows on the thinner side. Not worth the price, would not recommend.

on 5/1/2014 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

i love this brow gel! the only complaint i have about it is that the wand is so big for my eyebrows that it can sometimes go out of the lines. but i like this! it holds them together like glue and it lasts all day. i got the color brunette, which matches my eyebrows almost perfectly. it's around $22, but it will last you a long time because it has a lot of product in the container. i used to use clear mascara for my eyebrows, but it has nothing on this because this holds my brows in place so much better and i love it.

on 3/1/2014 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I've been using this product for about a week now and I'm really, really liking it!

I bought it in Granite (my brows are very dark brown). The shimmer isn't very visible and I appreciate that since I was a bit hesitant in buying this because of that. It does a great job of polishing up my brows and filling the few sparse areas I have. It holds up very well during the day which is a huge plus since I need a product that can last 12+ hrs.

I would definitely buy this again.

on 2/11/2014 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE Anastasia brow products, but this wasn't my favourite.
I find it gives you the defined natural model looking eyebrow but was hard to apply. Didn't go on as easy as Anastasia's brow wiz and looked a bit patchy, some parts of my eyebrow would be darker than others and filling in parts without hair didn't look as natural with the gel. I'll stick to my HG, Anastasia's brow wiz!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

A lot of people say this is expensive for a brow gel because it's main job is just to hold your brows in place. I would have to say that this is my go to product for when I am feeling massively lazy or when i want a very, very natural full brow look. I don't have thin eyebrows per se, but they are very light grey with holes in between. This in espresso warms up my brows and fills in all of the imperfect holes in the brow to give a very Cara Delevigne look without going overboard/looking penciled in. Of course it won't draw on my nonexistent tail, but I use something else for that.
Love, would repurchase over and over.

on 8/19/2012 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is my favorite brow gel that I've yet tried. The wand picks up the perfect amount of product, doesn't flake, doesn't make my brows TOO crunchy (lol) and lasts all day. This keeps my brows perfectly in place and really polishes up my look. Comes in a nice metallic tube and lasts a long time. I've had this for a year in a half now and it still hasn't dried up so I'm very impressed with that! The only downside is that this is pricey for a simple brow gel, but it is good quality and the high price is a given since you are also paying for the name. i will keep using this unless something better comes along.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Ok, I recieved this as part of my 500 points, thats the only way i would ever get a brow gel that cost 20 bucks :) OMGEEEEE!!!!! this stuff is the bomb. I dont know if its the cute packaging, anastasia being a holy grail/over hyped product, or this stuff is just amazing. I have used plenty low end clear mascaras which work fine, but its something different about this stuff. It locks my brows in place, doesnt remove my penicl or pwder thats used to fill my brows in and it dries fast, almost immediately. Once my sample runs out I will buy this over and over again, despite the cost. When something works, its worth it :)

love this!
Hold my brows for all day and easy to use!
Little bit pricy... I will try other products like this and I will keep buying this until I found a substitution!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This product would've received 5 stars, but that price! This gel is a little pricey, but for the quality I would purchase again. A couple years back, I got this as a free sample. I never knew how well this holds your brows in place! I just wish this company sold a "travel friendly size"

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Other

The best of the currently available brow tamers I have tried. Never flakes, holds well, no allergic reaction, but too shiny for my taste. I wish they would bring back the Laura Geller eyebrow gel...now that was a perfect product.

Popular Brows Products