Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel
Tinted Brow GelTinted Brow GelTinted Brow Gel

3.8

INGREDIENTS: Water, PVP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Matricaria Extract (Chamomilla Recutita), Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben

on 8/31/2015 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a great product to change the color of your eyebrows. It has the most pigment out of all the brands I've tried and really conceals grey hairs. The colors are a little strange and it would be nice if they made more shades that didn't have the sparkles in them. I also don't like the stiffness that it leaves your eyebrows. Overall I prefer the one from Urban Decay since it has a very soft hold and it has extremely natural non glittery shades. The one thing I do prefer about this one is it really has a lot of pigment and can completely change the color of your eyebrows if you need/want it to.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

A lot of people love this brow gel and I personally find it overrated. It doesn't really do anything for me besides wipe away product and leave my brows crunchy. I probably won't buy it again.

on 11/26/2014 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am in love with this brow gel. It stays put and doesn't get all over!

I got it in clear, and I use it with my Anastasia Brow Wiz in Caramel.

My favorite part about this product is that the tube cleans all the excess product off the brush, so my eyebrows don't get covered in gunk!

on 5/1/2014 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

i love this brow gel! the only complaint i have about it is that the wand is so big for my eyebrows that it can sometimes go out of the lines. but i like this! it holds them together like glue and it lasts all day. i got the color brunette, which matches my eyebrows almost perfectly. it's around $22, but it will last you a long time because it has a lot of product in the container. i used to use clear mascara for my eyebrows, but it has nothing on this because this holds my brows in place so much better and i love it.

I first bought this in the shade brunette but returned it because it was shimmery and I'm not down with shimmery eyebrows. I then bought the clear and it's awesome. Keeps my brows in place all day which I really need because my brow hairs fall down. Sometimes my brow hairs tend to stick out away from my face and this helps to lay them down flat. This gel also makes my hairs more prominent making them look more real and not filled in. Anastasia makes the best eyebrow products and I'll never try any other brand for my eyebrows.

on 7/14/2013 10:50:00 PM

I like this product, it does what it claims and keep my brows neat and in place. The product glides on smoothly and it doesn't take much so the tube lasts quite a while. My only complaint is that as the day progresses my brows start itching really bad. It only occurs when I use this product so I know that it has to be a reaction to one of the ingredients. No redness or rash occurs just the itching.

on 6/30/2013 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this product based on the reviews I read here. I fill in with a pencil first then color and control with the gel. My brows are really fine with a few grays and this works quite well to get the effect I want. It lasts and covers.

on 6/26/2013 3:01:00 PM

I've tried every brow gel out there. This is expensive - but it is far and away the best. Have re-purchased it 3 times now from Sephora and will continue to. It is fantastic in all regards.

on 5/3/2013 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I got this at the little goodies section in the Sephora lineup (dangerous area lol). It was a set with a little tweezer and a mini brow gel. I was looking for something that holds my annoying eyebrows in place. Even after I fill my brows, they go all over the place and don't stay put. They tend to curl up at the ends and won't stay put, even when i trim them. This stuff is perfect for keeping them in place without leaving a residue or making them too hard. It doesn't ruin you fill-in job and lasts all day. It can be expensive but you barely need any product so it'll last a long time. Definite must have if you have unruly brows!! I'm going to buy a full tube when my mini runs out.

I love this brow gel, my brows are naturally very, very unruly, and I happened to get a sample of this once from Sephora. My brows stayed in place ALL DAY LONG. Which is amazing for me! It didn't get stiff or flakey like some other formula's tend to be. It just did it's job of holding my brows in place until I removed it at the end of the night.
I would definitely purchase a full sized one if it wasn't so expensive!

Popular Brows Products