Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel
Tinted Brow GelTinted Brow GelTinted Brow Gel

3.6

INGREDIENTS: Water, PVP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Matricaria Extract (Chamomilla Recutita), Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben

on 8/31/2015 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a great product to change the color of your eyebrows. It has the most pigment out of all the brands I've tried and really conceals grey hairs. The colors are a little strange and it would be nice if they made more shades that didn't have the sparkles in them. I also don't like the stiffness that it leaves your eyebrows. Overall I prefer the one from Urban Decay since it has a very soft hold and it has extremely natural non glittery shades. The one thing I do prefer about this one is it really has a lot of pigment and can completely change the color of your eyebrows if you need/want it to.

on 4/23/2015 10:22:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Auburn: Well I have a love-hate relationship with this product. As many reviews state, it's crunchy, the brush is huge and wastefully dispenses too much product. In addition, I also find that its not good for actually grooming the brows, so I have to go back in with a spoolie to do that and the product then gets a weird balled up texture sometimes, it just looks gross. However, I've found my way around these issues and with a careful hand I am *mostly* able to avoid them. If its a special makeup occasion I will even take tissue and wipe off the end of the brush first and that delivers great results, albeit extremely wasteful :(. My hair is dyed a very dark violet red color while my natural/brow color is blonde and Anastasia's products are the only ones that supply a color for a perfect match. Also, this stuff really does last all day, it's bullet proof like practically all of her products and I appreciate that. I'm able to swipe this on pretty quickly for "no makeup" days when I'm in a hurry, but still need to darken my brows so they're not non-exsistant. Lastly, although this product is priced $22(+/-) and is totally wasteful, it has lasted me forever and I use it literally every single day. I've had it about 7-8 months. Sooo.... my conclusion is I absolutely will replace it when its gone, even though I give it sideways glances on my counter and curse it when its acting up lol.

on 5/1/2014 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

i love this brow gel! the only complaint i have about it is that the wand is so big for my eyebrows that it can sometimes go out of the lines. but i like this! it holds them together like glue and it lasts all day. i got the color brunette, which matches my eyebrows almost perfectly. it's around $22, but it will last you a long time because it has a lot of product in the container. i used to use clear mascara for my eyebrows, but it has nothing on this because this holds my brows in place so much better and i love it.

on 6/5/2013 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've used different clear brow gels in the past (Maybelline, ELF, etc.) but this one is in another league. It's odd to say that but it's true.
I have thick, unruly brows, with hairs that curl when I don't keep them trimmed. Other brow gels don't keep them in place all day, or they make them stiff or crunchy, like bad hairspray. The Anastasia gel holds those buggers in place for the whole day and they don't look or feel crunchy. I also notice that if I accidentally graze my skin with the brush, it doesn't pick up any of my face makeup like powder, so that's awesome. I had a small sample tube for 3 months or so before it finally ran out and I bought a full-sized tube. It's expensive but it will last a long time, even though I use it every day.
If you need a brow gel, this is a really great option. It seems overhyped but it really works for me.

on 5/3/2013 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I got this at the little goodies section in the Sephora lineup (dangerous area lol). It was a set with a little tweezer and a mini brow gel. I was looking for something that holds my annoying eyebrows in place. Even after I fill my brows, they go all over the place and don't stay put. They tend to curl up at the ends and won't stay put, even when i trim them. This stuff is perfect for keeping them in place without leaving a residue or making them too hard. It doesn't ruin you fill-in job and lasts all day. It can be expensive but you barely need any product so it'll last a long time. Definite must have if you have unruly brows!! I'm going to buy a full tube when my mini runs out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

After using and loving the sample tube I received, I was ready to purchase the full size--until I saw the price. Who spends 20-plus bucks on a clear brow gel? Um, me. After years of slumming it with the hairspray-on-the-toothbrush trick, I got sick of the mess and inconvenience. I know there are cheaper options out there, but I'd rather not experiment and potentially waste money on something that doesn't work as well. Just a gentle touch of Anastasia's little gold wand holds my brows in place all day (even through a nap!) without any flaking or itchiness. The gel has a slight alcohol odor that disappears as soon as it dries and the results look so natural. If I'm in a hurry and don't have time for brow powder, I'll use the gel solo for a more polished look.

on 5/18/2010 2:25:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I own Anastasia clear brow gel. I put it on in the morning and it lasts me all day. It is water and sweat resistant so could be worn winter and summer. The brush is pretty good and it serves as a brow brush as well. I just sweep it over my eyebrows once (very easy to use) and it grooms and keeps my eyebrows in place all day. It shapes them as well because of the nice brush. I didn't know before I used this gel how essential it was (it was included within the Anastasia eyebrow kit I bought) and now I cannot live without it.

on 5/13/2010 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

You understand that you need it when you start using it. Makes your brows really polished and groomed.
You know how people can put a lot of time when the shape their brows and then they just don't care anymore? It's kind of weird, a few extra seconds every morning is not much time AND this will make a big difference.
For me, a tube last about 18 months with daily use.
Not unique, but it delivers.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Other

The best of the currently available brow tamers I have tried. Never flakes, holds well, no allergic reaction, but too shiny for my taste. I wish they would bring back the Laura Geller eyebrow gel...now that was a perfect product.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This product stays "wet" for awhile and makes my eyebrows look horrendous! You can definitely tell I did something -- and whatever it was, it was a bad idea. After awhile, this gel makes my brows get extremely crunchy and hard as rock. It doesn't "tame" my brows, per se; It allows them to go haywire in all sorts of directions and then will not under any circumstances allow me to put them back where they belong! Ugh. So icky. I'd rather just buy cheap drugstore-brand clear mascara. Bourjois does the trick.

Popular Brows Products