Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel
Tinted Brow GelTinted Brow GelTinted Brow Gel

3.9

INGREDIENTS: Water, PVP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Matricaria Extract (Chamomilla Recutita), Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The product is ok... My biggest issue is how big the wand is!!! It's huge! I have fairly thick brows, and no matter how careful I am it gets on my skin. I can't imagine if you had brows on the thinner side. Not worth the price, would not recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought the tinted brow gel in Brunette. It has a warm, reddish tone to it. I use it on days when I'm in a rush and I want my eyebrows, which are blonde-ish, to match my hair. It colours the hair well and sets but I do find it a little crunchy in texture. The brush is big and dispenses too much product unless you scrape off a lot of the excess. I've had my tube for 11 months and I haven't finished but when I do I will try different products instead of repurchasing.

Pros: tints eyebrow hair, stays all day, usually quick/easy to apply
Cons: crunchy texture, too big brush

on 11/26/2014 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am in love with this brow gel. It stays put and doesn't get all over!

I got it in clear, and I use it with my Anastasia Brow Wiz in Caramel.

My favorite part about this product is that the tube cleans all the excess product off the brush, so my eyebrows don't get covered in gunk!

What I love about this is it darkens your eyebrows but it also keeps them in place so they hold their shape, it's perfect! Haven't found anything better for brows out there!

on 2/11/2014 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE Anastasia brow products, but this wasn't my favourite.
I find it gives you the defined natural model looking eyebrow but was hard to apply. Didn't go on as easy as Anastasia's brow wiz and looked a bit patchy, some parts of my eyebrow would be darker than others and filling in parts without hair didn't look as natural with the gel. I'll stick to my HG, Anastasia's brow wiz!

on 1/26/2014 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I recently lightened my hair and bleached my brows to match. I wanted them a bit darker, so I bought this brow gel to do the job. I love it! It adds just enough color to make a difference while still looking natural. I also enjoy the manicured look that I achieve with gel use.

on 10/19/2013 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this at Sephora when I got their holiday gift set. The Brow gel is amazing! It kept my brows in place all day! The only thing I didn't like about it was the steep price! Way too expensive for me. I ended up looking for a cheaper alternative once I finished this. I've tried MAC and Sephora's clear brow gel but it wasn't as great as this one. The closest one I can find that was better than MAC and Sephora's was Prestige's Brow Perfection Clear Brow Gel. Nevertheless if i had a bit of money to spend i'd go for this one but second best is prestige's brow gel. Hope this helps.

on 5/3/2013 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I got this at the little goodies section in the Sephora lineup (dangerous area lol). It was a set with a little tweezer and a mini brow gel. I was looking for something that holds my annoying eyebrows in place. Even after I fill my brows, they go all over the place and don't stay put. They tend to curl up at the ends and won't stay put, even when i trim them. This stuff is perfect for keeping them in place without leaving a residue or making them too hard. It doesn't ruin you fill-in job and lasts all day. It can be expensive but you barely need any product so it'll last a long time. Definite must have if you have unruly brows!! I'm going to buy a full tube when my mini runs out.

on 8/19/2012 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is my favorite brow gel that I've yet tried. The wand picks up the perfect amount of product, doesn't flake, doesn't make my brows TOO crunchy (lol) and lasts all day. This keeps my brows perfectly in place and really polishes up my look. Comes in a nice metallic tube and lasts a long time. I've had this for a year in a half now and it still hasn't dried up so I'm very impressed with that! The only downside is that this is pricey for a simple brow gel, but it is good quality and the high price is a given since you are also paying for the name. i will keep using this unless something better comes along.

on 2/2/2012 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I happily used up a tube of this and then decided to replace it with a cheapie drugstore clear mascara because this stuff is expensive. Does not compare at all. I learned my lesson and am repurchasing Anastasia! Doesn't flake, holds the brow shape in place ALLL day. I have have thick and full brows and a drugstore clear mascara does nothing for me hold-wise after a couple of hours. When I had my 1st tube, this was something I put on every single day, even though I don't wear makeup every day, because of the definition it would give my combed brows. I love it so much!

Popular Brows Products