3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

I prefer the original brow gel the tint can be a bit too intense. Also, I feel like this gel doesn't have good staying power.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

a year ago

This product isn’t bad, but it’s just ok. There are alternatives that do a much better job, and cost less. An example would be glossier’s boy brow, which I find to be better because it adds a lot more color and volume. The abh brow gel just adds color, but not much else. Abh’s pomade is wonderful, but this is meh.

About reviewer (168 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBlack

from

2 years ago

<object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/29HqNFINiyQ"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/29HqNFINiyQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

2.0

3 years ago

I switched it from Glossier boy brow because I heard all the good reviews on this. But this is so much worse than boy brow. First of all, the wand is huge. I have fairly thick brows but it still gets on my skin no matter how careful I am. Secondly, the product is crunchy. I tried to use boy brow's wand on this but the product just stays on the hair without making it smoother or more natural. I would like to throw it away but it's not cheap.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3 years ago

I am a junkie for a good brow gel and since I have very black hair, it is somewhat dangerous to work with a &quot;tinted&quot; formula. Being a fan of the original clear version, I thought to give this one a go and I must say that it is quite a lovely product to use. The tint has got some shimmer in it, but it never looks obviously sparkly or Christmassy on your brows. As a matter of fact it makes them look that tiny bit &quot;natural&quot; and wet, as opposed to a very matte finish. I find that some shades and their names can be misleading. Like the shade Brunette is actually best for someone with a brown/blonde hair etc. You can read more about application and wear aspects in a separate review here ( http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2016/10/05/Brow-Gel-Paradise-Feat-Anastasia-Beverly-Hills ). Overall I am quite pleased with this product, it does hold my brows in place almost all day long, but I still prefer the clear version.

About reviewer (539 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3 years ago

<object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/RpOX64Casgs"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/RpOX64Casgs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object> I love this stuff!!!! I have medium-dark brown hair and use granite - it is a nice cool brown without being too dark. I found that some of the other browns were a bit too warm for my hair. I like to use it to set after using other product to fill in my brows OR to fill in my brows in one quick step if I'm in a rush. If you have already filled in your brows this product takes literally 2 seconds to put overtop to secure everything. If you are using it alone to fill in and set your brows it takes more like 3 seconds because I usually use the brush to fill in my brows and then use a q-tip to remove where I've overdrawn and the brush isn't super precise. It lasts allllll day even in wet conditions. It doesn't make your brows feel super stiff either. This is a HG product for me!

About reviewer (306 reviews)

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

2.0

4 years ago

The product is ok... My biggest issue is how big the wand is!!! It's huge! I have fairly thick brows, and no matter how careful I am it gets on my skin. I can't imagine if you had brows on the thinner side. Not worth the price, would not recommend.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

4 years ago

This is a great product to change the color of your eyebrows. It has the most pigment out of all the brands I've tried and really conceals grey hairs. The colors are a little strange and it would be nice if they made more shades that didn't have the sparkles in them. I also don't like the stiffness that it leaves your eyebrows. Overall I prefer the one from Urban Decay since it has a very soft hold and it has extremely natural non glittery shades. The one thing I do prefer about this one is it really has a lot of pigment and can completely change the color of your eyebrows if you need/want it to.

About reviewer (227 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

from

5 years ago

I bought this brow gel in chocolate after I over-bleached my eyebrows and they went from black to orange. This was the only thing that saved me. Grateful for this product and would definitely buy this again.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

EyesBlack

5 years ago

Auburn: Well I have a love-hate relationship with this product. As many reviews state, it's crunchy, the brush is huge and wastefully dispenses too much product. In addition, I also find that its not good for actually grooming the brows, so I have to go back in with a spoolie to do that and the product then gets a weird balled up texture sometimes, it just looks gross. However, I've found my way around these issues and with a careful hand I am *mostly* able to avoid them. If its a special makeup occasion I will even take tissue and wipe off the end of the brush first and that delivers great results, albeit extremely wasteful :(. My hair is dyed a very dark violet red color while my natural/brow color is blonde and Anastasia's products are the only ones that supply a color for a perfect match. Also, this stuff really does last all day, it's bullet proof like practically all of her products and I appreciate that. I'm able to swipe this on pretty quickly for &quot;no makeup&quot; days when I'm in a hurry, but still need to darken my brows so they're not non-exsistant. Lastly, although this product is priced $22(+/-) and is totally wasteful, it has lasted me forever and I use it literally every single day. I've had it about 7-8 months. Sooo.... my conclusion is I absolutely will replace it when its gone, even though I give it sideways glances on my counter and curse it when its acting up lol.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

HairBlond, Curly, Coarse