Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel

Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel
Tinted Brow GelTinted Brow GelTinted Brow Gel

3.9

on 9/5/2003 6:00:00 PM

I really like this stuff- however I can only compare to Jane's clear mascara. It's got a really good hold but doesn't look stiff. I got it in the kit, and will look for something cheaper before buying this separately.

on 1/20/2005 11:04:00 AM

This has quickly become a staple in my makeup bag-- I use it every day. It's excellent-- not too gloppy, no scent and it lasts all day. Absolutely worth it!

on 12/11/2005 7:28:00 PM

I love this stuff. I use it every day! It keeps my ordinarily unruly eyebrows in place! It has lasted me a long time, but I will definitely buy again.

on 6/13/2006 7:52:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I just received my Sephora order of the Anastasia Brow gel in blonde. Iím not a natural blonde so my eyebrows have always looked too dark even though they arenít thick. This gel toned them down to blend in better and I love it, no more eyebrow bleaching and fake looking eyebrow color for me.

update-after using the brow gel for a while I noticed it began to cake after application and felt uncomfortable. I did return it and I'm still looking for a better product.

on 7/16/2006 1:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I bought the clear gel and itís amazing. Although my brows arenít thick they grow in various directions, including downwards. This tames my brows and makes them look groomed all day long, even during humid days. It does leave my brows feeling stiff but it looks completely natural and does not flake off. Other brow gels Iíve tried are Origins Just Browsing and Maybelline, both of which couldnít tame a stray brow. Iíve also tried using hairspray and gel previously but they left my skin red and itchy. At $20 per tube, this isnít cheap but is worth it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This tames my bushy, wild, multi-directional eyebrows all day long! It truly holds the shape better than anything I could imagine. It is very much worth the price if you have unruly brows. An HG product for me, I can't go without it! Don't waste your money on a cheaper version that won't do as good of a job as this one. Trust me!!

on 10/9/2006 4:14:00 PM

This is a new staple for me. I love it. It keeps my eyebrows going in the right direction all day long.

on 2/7/2007 6:08:00 PM

This is the best brow gel out there! I buy the clear and it sets my brows and stays on, until I remove my eye makeup at night. It lasts me about three months or more. It is a wonderful product.

This brow gel was pretty good. Definitely holds your brows in place, but after a while it started to get flaky. Also, I already have light eyebrows and it made my brows look even lighter (something that I didn't want)... Prefer eyebrow waxes instead!

on 3/11/2007 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Thumbs down on this brow gel. I hate the late afternoon flakies. Yuck! Guess I expected more but it's disappointing.
INGREDIENTS: Water, PVP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Matricaria Extract (Chamomilla Recutita), Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben continued >>

Popular Brows Products