Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel

Filtered by age: 36-43
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel
Tinted Brow GelTinted Brow GelTinted Brow Gel

3.8

INGREDIENTS: Water, PVP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Matricaria Extract (Chamomilla Recutita), Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben

What I love about this is it darkens your eyebrows but it also keeps them in place so they hold their shape, it's perfect! Haven't found anything better for brows out there!

on 1/5/2014 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have never used any other brow gel before and this was the first I ever purchased in a kit from this company. It works great and keeps my brows in place. Now that I see other reviews I think I am going to try a cheaper brand. I don't think this is worth $20 on it's own. It has a very strong smell as well but it doesn't last on the brows.

on 11/24/2013 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have light colored, sparse brows that go all unruly in the middle. This is the best fixative by far I have found. I understand why some may not like the stiff texture but for people like me whose only other option is to have brows akimbo, it's a wonderful product that looks very natural.

on 6/26/2013 3:01:00 PM

I've tried every brow gel out there. This is expensive - but it is far and away the best. Have re-purchased it 3 times now from Sephora and will continue to. It is fantastic in all regards.

on 4/7/2012 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Got a sample of this in a (now-discontinued) Birchbox.

Awww, kyoooot packaging. Metallic, adorable little short wand, bristles look kinda familiar...as in like mascara....

Oh, wait, it's for your eyeBROWS?

(insert conflustered face here. Step over to mirror to examine my dinky, weak, patchy, overplucked-a-long-time-ago pathetic sauce above my eyes.)

THIS is what yer gonna fix? Mmmhmmmm.

I brushed it on in the general direction I wanted it to stay and then promptly forgot about it. That is, until the pulling started. Like mite-sized hooligans were giving the base of my brow hairs not-so-friendly tweaks when I moved my face. *ping* "Ah!" *poink* "Aye!"...and so on.

Slowly things were tightening up in that region, for good or for ill, I could not say. It certainly wasn't enjoyable, feeling the individual hairs of your eyebrows creep and stiffen.

Return to mirror, inspect miraculous changes. ...erm... Inspect changes? ...errrmmmm... Inspect no evidence of change at all? ...well... Ok, so I just inspected. I had brushed on an essentially clear mascara that purports to thicken and groom your brows. Survey says?

Thicken? Nup. Same wimpies as ever. Groom? Nup. Not when you only have maybe twenty of 'em to "groom" in the first place. They did look kinda shiny, in a slicked-on Vaseline way, and felt kinda stiff in a too-much-mousse wY

So, tactility is...greasy yet crunchy at the same time! I have...A MCDONALD'S FRENCH FRY ON MY EYEBROW HAIR. Euew. No.

Hopefully will work for those who sport wild, untamed, monkey curls of exuberant eyebrow bush. For me, alas, a fun exercise in remembering to take all cosmetic tall tales with a grain of salt and a margarita, receipt handy.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this brow gel but hate the price. I was making do with clear mascara when I saw Pixiwoo recommend this. She said it was the best so the next time I was in Sephora I bought it. This product is expensive but worth the extra cost IMHO.

I usually use a Revlon or a Maybelline brow pencil, and then set it with clear mascara. I noticed that the clear mascara I used tended to pull the brow pencil color right off my brows. Also, but the end of the day I noticed that my brow pencil used to wear off. Not so when I set my brows with the Anastasia product. My bows look as good at the end of the day as they do right after I do my makeup when I use the Anastasia brow gel.

I been wearing makeup since I was a teen and I have discovered that high price or low price is not always an indication of quality in makeup. I have used many, many inexpensive products that really deliver. On the other hand, I have wasted tons of money on expensive products that perform no better than drugstore products that can be purchase for a fraction of the price.

I love this product and even though I flinched when I had to shell out over twenty dollars for a brow gel, this product performs, does what it is supposed to do and I have not found a drugstore substitute that works as well. Those factors alone make this product worth its high price.

on 11/12/2011 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this. Holds brows in place without being overly stiff and doesn't leave clumps. It's pricey but worth it to me since cheaper products I've tried aren't as good. This lasts forever too since you only need to use a light coat. It doesn't flake off like some others I've tried either.

on 1/5/2011 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've been wearing this for about a week and I've come to the conclusion that there's something in it that's making me itch. It's very weird and I've never experienced anything like this before but it's very real.

Other than that, it's a good product. It keeps my brows in place. It almost glues them in place. They're quite stiff and look a bit too shiny for me.

I can see how people would like this but it's not for me. Not with all this itching. continued >>

on 6/11/2010 4:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this brow gel. I feel it works much better than brow pencils or powder at filling in sparce areas because it`s a liquid and doesn`t have a matte look which always looks fake against the natural sheen of brow hairs. I use expresso because I have very dark eyebrows and find that it stays even after showering ( if the eyebrow area is not scrubed too vigorously). The key is a light application and then take a dry q-tip and swipe it over the brows afterwards to get any excess off of the top layer of the brow so they don`t feel "crispy" and stiff. This way, the skin beneath the brow is painted with a brown tint and gives the illusion that your brows are fuller without really darkening the top hairs. This is the first gel i`ve used and will never use a pencil again.

This product does the job, but is too expensive to repurchase for what it does.

I have clear mascara from Maybelline that was cheaper that does the job just as well.

Popular Brows Products