Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel

Filtered by age: 30-35
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel
Tinted Brow GelTinted Brow GelTinted Brow Gel

3.8

INGREDIENTS: Water, PVP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Matricaria Extract (Chamomilla Recutita), Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this stuff!!!! I have medium-dark brown hair and use granite - it is a nice cool brown without being too dark. I found that some of the other browns were a bit too warm for my hair. I like to use it to set after using other product to fill in my brows OR to fill in my brows in one quick step if I'm in a rush.

If you have already filled in your brows this product takes literally 2 seconds to put overtop to secure everything.

If you are using it alone to fill in and set your brows it takes more like 3 seconds because I usually use the brush to fill in my brows and then use a q-tip to remove where I've overdrawn and the brush isn't super precise.

It lasts allllll day even in wet conditions. It doesn't make your brows feel super stiff either. This is a HG product for me!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The product is ok... My biggest issue is how big the wand is!!! It's huge! I have fairly thick brows, and no matter how careful I am it gets on my skin. I can't imagine if you had brows on the thinner side. Not worth the price, would not recommend.

on 8/31/2015 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a great product to change the color of your eyebrows. It has the most pigment out of all the brands I've tried and really conceals grey hairs. The colors are a little strange and it would be nice if they made more shades that didn't have the sparkles in them. I also don't like the stiffness that it leaves your eyebrows. Overall I prefer the one from Urban Decay since it has a very soft hold and it has extremely natural non glittery shades. The one thing I do prefer about this one is it really has a lot of pigment and can completely change the color of your eyebrows if you need/want it to.

I tried this on a whim at Sephora and my life is forever changed. The product, although on a big brush, goes on lightly and brushes through easily. I love how it holds my eyebrows in place! However it is not heavy. I used to use eyebrow pencil, but it was waxy and clumpy. This makes my eyebrows look thicker without feeling thick. It looks very natural, but if you wanted a more dramatic look, a second layer would work. It gives a great "90's guess-model brow" look :) I love the elegance of how this feels to apply and wear. Also, I like the color of this because it is a medium light slightly shimmery brown that has no warm tones.

on 3/1/2014 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I've been using this product for about a week now and I'm really, really liking it!

I bought it in Granite (my brows are very dark brown). The shimmer isn't very visible and I appreciate that since I was a bit hesitant in buying this because of that. It does a great job of polishing up my brows and filling the few sparse areas I have. It holds up very well during the day which is a huge plus since I need a product that can last 12+ hrs.

I would definitely buy this again.

on 1/26/2014 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I recently lightened my hair and bleached my brows to match. I wanted them a bit darker, so I bought this brow gel to do the job. I love it! It adds just enough color to make a difference while still looking natural. I also enjoy the manicured look that I achieve with gel use.

on 1/20/2014 10:32:00 PM

I liked this product very much, I have used other brow gels before and this is the only one that worked for me. It doesn't make your brows looks dusty and it stays on all night with a natural look. I got it in Espresso shade which is perfect for brunettes. I think it is a bit expensive but I would buy it again.

on 12/29/2013 9:28:00 PM

Save yourself $21 and get the elf brow gel. I get the exact same results.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is the brow gel that I never knew I needed!

I got this as a sample with a Sephora purchase. I've tried brow gels before but I've honestly said to myself, what is the point!?

I'm one of those girls that lack brow hairs. They are fine and if I pluck one hair too many, I look like I have a bold spot. So for me, brow powders equals an unnecessary expense.

As this was free, I gave it a go. These are the reasons why this brow powder has changed my life. I really hope it does the same for you. Especially if you actually have brows!

1. It actually held my hair in place.
2. It created a more thicker and defined looking brow.
3. When I applied my staple (Illamasqua brow powder) over the gel, it worked wonders and my eyebrows looked even more defined.
4. It created a lift. I brushed the gel upward and to the side so it actually made my eyebrows look more arched.
5. It stayed on all day and didn't come off until I took my makeup off.

Weird stuff about it:

1. When I initially put it on, it felt like nothing was going on my brows. It's a very light gel.
2. It can make your brows feel a bit umm 'stiff.' If that's the worst thing, I'm not complaining.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Ok, I recieved this as part of my 500 points, thats the only way i would ever get a brow gel that cost 20 bucks :) OMGEEEEE!!!!! this stuff is the bomb. I dont know if its the cute packaging, anastasia being a holy grail/over hyped product, or this stuff is just amazing. I have used plenty low end clear mascaras which work fine, but its something different about this stuff. It locks my brows in place, doesnt remove my penicl or pwder thats used to fill my brows in and it dries fast, almost immediately. Once my sample runs out I will buy this over and over again, despite the cost. When something works, its worth it :)

Popular Brows Products