Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel

Filtered by age: 19-24
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel
Tinted Brow GelTinted Brow GelTinted Brow Gel

4.2

INGREDIENTS: Water, PVP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Matricaria Extract (Chamomilla Recutita), Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben

on 8/18/2018 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This product isn’t bad, but it’s just ok. There are alternatives that do a much better job, and cost less. An example would be glossier’s boy brow, which I find to be better because it adds a lot more color and volume. The abh brow gel just adds color, but not much else. Abh’s pomade is wonderful, but this is meh.

on 8/24/2017 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought the tinted brow gel in Brunette. It has a warm, reddish tone to it. I use it on days when I'm in a rush and I want my eyebrows, which are blonde-ish, to match my hair. It colours the hair well and sets but I do find it a little crunchy in texture. The brush is big and dispenses too much product unless you scrape off a lot of the excess. I've had my tube for 11 months and I haven't finished but when I do I will try different products instead of repurchasing.

Pros: tints eyebrow hair, stays all day, usually quick/easy to apply
Cons: crunchy texture, too big brush

on 11/26/2014 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am in love with this brow gel. It stays put and doesn't get all over!

I got it in clear, and I use it with my Anastasia Brow Wiz in Caramel.

My favorite part about this product is that the tube cleans all the excess product off the brush, so my eyebrows don't get covered in gunk!

on 5/1/2014 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

i love this brow gel! the only complaint i have about it is that the wand is so big for my eyebrows that it can sometimes go out of the lines. but i like this! it holds them together like glue and it lasts all day. i got the color brunette, which matches my eyebrows almost perfectly. it's around $22, but it will last you a long time because it has a lot of product in the container. i used to use clear mascara for my eyebrows, but it has nothing on this because this holds my brows in place so much better and i love it.

My beef with this product is not with the product itself. In fact, I love this brow gel (save for the fact that I got it in the wrong color - boohoo). It makes my eyebrows look defined without having that "You are most certainly wearing product on your eyebrows" vibe to them.

I LOATHE the packaging of this stuff though. The brush is humongous. It's like...a bigger version of Great Lash mascara's brush. I have no idea what Anastasia was thinking when they were deciding on the wand, but whatever it was...YOU GUYS WERE WRONG.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to get clean application with this stuff. No matter how careful I am, I always end up looking like Sacha Baron Cohen's long lost sister. It's really frustrating because this is such a great product, but it takes me three months in order to get one brow done and looking semi-decent.

The only way I can use this product anymore is if I put powder or pencil on first - trying to use this product as my only brow option isn't even plausible at this point because it ends up looking like such a hot nasty mess.

I wanted to love this stuff. I tried to love this stuff. But it's just too much brush for me to handle. :(

on 3/5/2014 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this in Brunette to match the color of the Brow Wiz that I use. This adds a lot of warmth to the color. The pencil matches my brow hairs, but my hair has a reddish glow to it, so this brow gel adds that glow back into the hair.

This holds my brows like glue. They do not move until I go to wash them off. It's amazing! I like using a tinted gel because it fills in any gaps that I missed when filling my brows in. I can also use this on its own and feel like my brows still look neat and polished.

The only thing that I don't like about this product in the packaging. The writing on the tube rubbed off within a month of using, and the brush wand is really big. I always wipe some of the product off before I use this. I also use a light hand when applying this. The brush can sometimes add too much product and my brows no longer look clean and crisp. I always have to go around the perimeter of my brows with a q-tip to remove any excess product.

But I will continue to buy this. It holds my brows in place and fills in any gaps. That's all that I need my brow gel to do!

on 2/11/2014 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE Anastasia brow products, but this wasn't my favourite.
I find it gives you the defined natural model looking eyebrow but was hard to apply. Didn't go on as easy as Anastasia's brow wiz and looked a bit patchy, some parts of my eyebrow would be darker than others and filling in parts without hair didn't look as natural with the gel. I'll stick to my HG, Anastasia's brow wiz!

I first bought this in the shade brunette but returned it because it was shimmery and I'm not down with shimmery eyebrows. I then bought the clear and it's awesome. Keeps my brows in place all day which I really need because my brow hairs fall down. Sometimes my brow hairs tend to stick out away from my face and this helps to lay them down flat. This gel also makes my hairs more prominent making them look more real and not filled in. Anastasia makes the best eyebrow products and I'll never try any other brand for my eyebrows.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh is all I can really say about this product. I felt like I needed a brow gel to set my brow powder so I bought a little travel kit of the brow gel and a pencil. The pencil was also eh. The brush has so much product on it when you pull it out of the tube I have to wipe off the excess. It makes my brows very crispy, not to the look but to the touch, which I guess shouldn't bother me because how often am I stroking my brows during the day, but it does. It does hold my brows throughout the day but I feel like you can get a cheaper version of this product like the maybelline clear mascara.

Popular Brows Products