Sage Skin Care 4% BHA Mother Stricklands

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid Other Ingredients: Stabilized Aloe Vera Cold Pressed Gel, Butylene Glycol, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethoxydigylycol, Salicylic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isoetheth-20, Hyaluronic Acid, Chamomile Extract, Calendula Extract, Green Tea Extract, Arnica Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethanolamine

on 4/29/2004 1:59:00 AM

This product is my HG of BHA's. I follow the instructions which say to apply to the face when still damp. If this is done, only a drop is needed for the face and it spreads easily across the face. It doesn't dry out my combination skin and actually makes it feel very smooth. It creates a wonderful texture that would make a great base upon which to add other products or makeup. It has really helped to control acne and clogged pores. I would definitely buy again although I no longer use many of the Sage products.

on 1/29/2004 10:20:00 PM

i just received this product yesterday and have followed all of the instructions exactly. after applying it at night, i woke up and already saw a difference in my skin - no kidding. im not if sure anyone else noticed, but i really felt like my skin looked smoother and less irritated. i will update this review soon, but for now, i hope things go as well as they have so far. update: i have been using this every night since i got it and it really has made a difference. my skin is more luminous and smooth, and for people who want to get their skin in great condition, this should become part of your skincare regimen. one of the few BHA's that did exactly what they were supposed to do.

on 1/23/2003 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is outstanding for my skin type. My face is oily with acne and dry along the outer cheek area with rough bumps. My arms and legs are extremely dry with terrible, rough bumps. This, along with the Sage Body Acid has gotten rid of the bumps for the first time ever in my life!!
I have no irritation of any kind from this product and it lasts very well.