Sage Skin Care 4% BHA Mother Stricklands

Filtered by age: 36-43
No Image

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid Other Ingredients: Stabilized Aloe Vera Cold Pressed Gel, Butylene Glycol, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethoxydigylycol, Salicylic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isoetheth-20, Hyaluronic Acid, Chamomile Extract, Calendula Extract, Green Tea Extract, Arnica Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethanolamine

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I thought this would be too strong for my oily, acne prone skin but it's not. I was using the 2% MSSR but this is definitely better for beating the oilies and acne. I make sure my hands are wet when I apply it and let it sit for about 3-5 minutes before applying moisturizer. Very happy with this!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Really THE product in the Sage line that keeps your skin clear!! It is one of the few places I have found a 4% solution and it is gentle enough to use all over your face and neck. You can dry out when you first start to use the Sage line...but follow the companies specific recommendations and you'll work through it. I love the Sage line and really want to spread the word about it!