Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask
Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

3.0

1 review

Water, Glycerin, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Betaine, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Poloxamer 407, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Menthoxypropanediol, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (CI77491), Biotin, BHT.

on 10/18/2013 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got samples of this! It's an okay mask. It's hydrating, smooth and creamy. If that's what your looking for go for it. Not worth it to me. It has a slight sensation that I can tolerate and I found pleasant. It felt like putting thin lotion on my face. Not what I want in a mask but okay. Unless I get this as a gift. Wot be buying.