Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask
Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

3.0

1 review

Water, Glycerin, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Betaine, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Poloxamer 407, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Menthoxypropanediol, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (CI77491), Biotin, BHT.

on 10/9/2009 1:13:00 PM

I was cruising around in Quorra, like I usually do and once again was looking at the Fresh product. I have only used the Fresh Sugar chapstick and the new rose tinted one, and I was really happy with both products even though I thought they were a little overpriced. I have heard some good and bad things about this mask and apparently I had $104.00 burning a hole in my pocket, cause I bought it. The consistancy reminded me of fresh bacon grease, except lighter in color. It certainly didn`t smell like bacon, it had a very light rose and cucumber scent. I felt the cooling sensation immediately and left the mask on for the recommended time. A little hard to wipe off, it turned a bit slimey, but eventually, using a warm face cloth, I managed it.
I was dissapointed to find that my skin, while feeling softer, looked pretty much the same. After applying my night time product, I went to sleep. This morning though, I really noticed a change in my skin. It look fresher, tighter and was very soft. My day time skin product melted into my skin and the over all look was dewy and soft. So, the mask did work, just in a prolonged manner, but not well enough to justify a $104.00 price tag. This will be used sparingly and once the glass jar is empty, I will probably use that for holding q-tips or
cotton pads as it`s really nice.