Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask
Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

2.7

Water, Glycerin, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Betaine, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Poloxamer 407, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Menthoxypropanediol, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (CI77491), Biotin, BHT.

on 3/30/2015 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I CAN'T BELIEVE I SPENT 90 DOLLARS ON THIS. IT DOES NOTHING. AT ALL. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

RUN AWAY. RUN VERY FAR AWAY. DO NOT BUY THIS. PLEASE. SPARE YOUR WALLET.

p.s. it smells like pickles. that's kind of weird, right?

on 2/22/2015 10:50:00 AM

I got this mask when it first came out, which I believe was more than a year ago. I absolutely loved this the first few times I used it (I have very dry skin on my cheeks and neck, and I'm oily in the t-zone, so I use this only in the dry areas). I swore that it made my foundation go on smoother on my cheeks. It smells slightly fruity, which is pleasant, and has a light, fluffy texture. Recently, I have enjoyed the mask, but I don't think it has any lasting effect, and my new HG foundation (CG Ready Set Gorgeous) goes on smoothly regardless. The price has gone up $4 from $88 to $92, which seems unnecessary, since it was already too high. Overall, I am enjoying the mask as a relaxing treatment, but when I run out, I will be looking for something more reasonably priced.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Generally, I find Fresh products to be both expensive and lackluster. This mask was more impressive than any of their other products I have tried, but again I was not impressed enough to justify spending $92 on a 3.3 oz. jar of this. I used this a few days after getting a facial in an effort to "calm" my skin down. I did feel (and see) this product made my skin tighter and a bit brighter. I did like the consistency of the mask, as it felt like pudding almost, even luxurious and did not dry during the time I had it on (It is not supposed to). I left it on for approximately ten minutes and rinsed it off with the help of a wash cloth. Overall, I was pleased with the appearance of my complexion after using this. I only received a few sample packets of this which I have since used up, so I am unsure of what an entire jar of this would result in with regular usage. I can only give my few sporadic experiences with this. This is one of the better face masks I've used lately, but I definitely don't feel this is worth splurging on.

on 7/5/2014 12:45:00 PM

I got a generous sample of this from Sephora, but I was sorely disappointed. I did not notice any effects at all as a result of using this. The product claims to reveal softer, firmer skin instantly. Bust! In fact, I was hoping that this would exfoliate some of the dead skin cells to reveal softer skin, but it did neither hydrate nor exfoliate, so the end result was exactly the same as the starting point. It feels a bit mentholated (although according to the ingredients list, it is not). I do not particularly like cooling sensation products, so I could have done without that feature. In summation, save your money and invest it in a product that is either going to exfoliate or plump your skin. This simply is not it.

on 1/21/2014 10:39:00 PM

This did not "ball up"...It left my skin smooth and soft! It smells sweet! And is nice, white and creamy. my face tingled a bit after too! I think there's menthol in it?

I love this mask the smell is nice and crisp it has a nice cooling effect I leave it on for about an hour. I use this two- four times a week in the winter and one-two times a week in the summer I buy it during sephoras vib sale due to it being 88 dollars for 100ml I do stock up during that time. I would not say this mask is a must have but it is something that is really nice. One of the biggest mistakes people make with this mask is putting to much on at one time you need a very thin layer if you use to much it can burn a little but it leaves the skin glowing smooth and feeling nice.

on 2/25/2013 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I'm glad that I got a sample of this before buying. I'm not sure if the jar they took the sample from was old or not, but the mask balled up on application. What others have called a "cooling" sensation felt more like burning to me. After 30 minutes, it was all flaked up on my skin, so I could never use this on a long flight or while walking around my neighborhood. My skin was soft when I washed it off, but not very moisturized. I am better off just applying the Fresh Seaberry Oil instead of this mask.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

WOW -- did this burn my skin, immediately after putting it on. I searched the label for menthol, mint, anything to explain the "cold burn". Hours later my face is still red -- albeit soft. Too bad, I liked the smell and consistency. UPDATE: After reading reviews, dummy me, I tried using this again. BIG mistake. My skin literally burns with this on it.

on 10/9/2009 1:13:00 PM

I was cruising around in Quorra, like I usually do and once again was looking at the Fresh product. I have only used the Fresh Sugar chapstick and the new rose tinted one, and I was really happy with both products even though I thought they were a little overpriced. I have heard some good and bad things about this mask and apparently I had $104.00 burning a hole in my pocket, cause I bought it. The consistancy reminded me of fresh bacon grease, except lighter in color. It certainly didn`t smell like bacon, it had a very light rose and cucumber scent. I felt the cooling sensation immediately and left the mask on for the recommended time. A little hard to wipe off, it turned a bit slimey, but eventually, using a warm face cloth, I managed it.
I was dissapointed to find that my skin, while feeling softer, looked pretty much the same. After applying my night time product, I went to sleep. This morning though, I really noticed a change in my skin. It look fresher, tighter and was very soft. My day time skin product melted into my skin and the over all look was dewy and soft. So, the mask did work, just in a prolonged manner, but not well enough to justify a $104.00 price tag. This will be used sparingly and once the glass jar is empty, I will probably use that for holding q-tips or
cotton pads as it`s really nice.