Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask
Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

3.7

Water, Glycerin, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Betaine, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Poloxamer 407, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Menthoxypropanediol, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (CI77491), Biotin, BHT.

on 4/2/2015 8:20:00 PM

I had a received a sample of a Mask by Fresh awhile ago and I really liked it. The instructions from Sephora with the sample instructed to leave it on overnight even though I think it said on the box to rinse. I loved it and I have very, very dry skin so I was willing to pay the $108.00. By the time I decided to pay for the Mask, I did not have the exact name and unknown to me Fresh has two which sound pretty much the same and the exact same price. So I purchased this one and it is definitely not what I wanted - this texture cannot be left on your face overnight. I tried it anyway as per the box - 10 minutes and rinse. It did really nothing, and I think my skin felt dry, not firm. So I will take it back and maybe try the other one. But in my opinion, skip this one, especially if you are in your 40's and have very dry skin all year round.

Update: 2015-05-13 - So I got the other one - the overnight one
and I've had it for a few weeks. I don't like it - the texture isn't for me - not worth the steep price. I'm going to use it on my feet so I can finish it!

on 7/25/2012 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the BEST mask I've ever had! The first few times you use it your face will look amaaazing. But after that it won't make your face look awesome but it still makes it look really good. I use it as directed and it makes my face look dewey and brighter and it will fade redness a bit, just overall doing good for your skin. I am acne prone and oily and I haven't broken out because of it or seen any bad side effects. I apply it when I have an important day ahead of me and I want to look my best.

on 2/13/2009 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have discovered heaven in a jar with the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask! It's a great pick-me-up mask for starting your day, especially when your skin needs a boost of radiance and hydration. It's perfect for those days when you didn't get a full night's rest and you don't want it to show.

There is a cooling sensation when applied that you can't miss. But it's gentle, so you'll want to keep it on for the full 5-8 minutes. I'll definitely purchase again. This is a keeper.