Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask
Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Betaine, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Poloxamer 407, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Menthoxypropanediol, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (CI77491), Biotin, BHT.

on 9/6/2016 12:57:00 PM

I absolutely love this mask. I have tried quite a variety of masks (from sheet mask, to clay, to gel, to peel off etc), this is by far my favorite. I know some people don't like the texture of the product, but I love the dryish/light almost mashed potato consistency. I usually hate waiting for a mask to dry, but this one was so light that I didn't mind having it on for 30 minutes. It was not uncomfortable at all! After washing off with a wet face cloth, my skin was smoother, softer and brighter. Apart from the expensive cost, this is magic in a jar. Definitely my new favorite thing

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

It's truly "instant perfecting". It is the mask that you can use in the morning if you get up early and have enough time to rejuvanate your skin and complex.

It feels like cool smashed potato on your face - very comfortable.

I love the fine porcelain jar very much.

on 7/31/2014 3:13:00 AM

Forever in love, HELLO HOLY GRAIL MASK!!!

It's not the typical "mask" texture but rather a super frothy and light texture that melts on your skin and absorbs fast. I use this as a mask, sometimes wash it off, sometimes sleep on it or sometimes apply a very thin layer before makeup in the morning. It really depends on whether my skin needs that WAKE UP KICK to look super refreshed, even toned and supple.

Once you apply it, you immediately get a cooling feeling all over your skin and it's wonderful. I love that feeling. Then it works its magic and give you a radiant, glowing, supple, moisturized, and even toned skin. I think the cooling effect on the skin stimulates circulation on the face and gives you a radiant glow. It's not a permanent effect nor is it a product that strives towards a permanent change but still very good temporarily.

The price is pretty high but I am more than happy to spend $92 for 3.3oz jar. It's just because there's no other product that can replace it. I have used so many masks, facial products and this is by far the best. It works on me and I hope it works on other ladies that are curious and debating to try this or not.

on 5/20/2009 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Smells just like the rose mask --- light rosewater fragrance, and is very cooling on application. The consistency of the product is like whipped cold mashed potatoes. Silky, yet grainy at the same time. I don't feel any tingling while its on -- just a very fresh cool sensation which intensifies after I rinse off the mask. Rinsing this off is rather hard - it turns slimy and refuses to budge with just water alone. I recommend using a cotton pad or washcloth to remove it thoroughly. I tried the mask twice, but didn't notice any difference apart from the cooling sensation...strange that it has such a cold/refreshing feel, and yet there isn't a mention of menthol or peppermint in the ingredients....well, I'm afraid of it's not wowing me enough to stick with using it so I'm putting my jar up for swap.