Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

Filtered by hair type : Curly age: 30-35
Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask
Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

2.0

Water, Glycerin, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Betaine, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Poloxamer 407, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Menthoxypropanediol, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (CI77491), Biotin, BHT.

on 8/2/2016 6:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Weird texture, thick and reminds me of cookie batter I'm not a fan. It felt like it was burning my face and was hard to keep on for 10 min. After rinsing (a lot) my skin did not feel dried out but it also didn't feel any better, or look any better. One pimple that was on it's way out dried up and fell off so I'll give it a lippie for that. I hate the scent a lot. Would not repurchase.

on 5/22/2015 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I was fortunate enough to receive a large sample of this. Fresh’s line is really expensive and reviews are very mixed so I didn’t want to plunk down $92 without trying it out first. I never had any intention of using this on my face (which is only, breakout prone, and sensitive), but I was looking for something that would firm up the very delicate, dry, thin skin on my neck and décolletage. Upon the advice of another reviewer, I applied this (again, only to my neck and décolletage) in the thin layer to cleansed skin at night and left it on until morning. I don’t like the texture of this. It feels like a silicone-heavy primer and can pill very easily. I didn’t really notice any effects whatsoever, so I won’t purchase the full size of this.