Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask
Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

2.5

Water, Glycerin, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Betaine, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Poloxamer 407, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Menthoxypropanediol, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (CI77491), Biotin, BHT.

on 3/30/2015 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I CAN'T BELIEVE I SPENT 90 DOLLARS ON THIS. IT DOES NOTHING. AT ALL. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

RUN AWAY. RUN VERY FAR AWAY. DO NOT BUY THIS. PLEASE. SPARE YOUR WALLET.

p.s. it smells like pickles. that's kind of weird, right?

on 8/2/2016 6:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Weird texture, thick and reminds me of cookie batter I'm not a fan. It felt like it was burning my face and was hard to keep on for 10 min. After rinsing (a lot) my skin did not feel dried out but it also didn't feel any better, or look any better. One pimple that was on it's way out dried up and fell off so I'll give it a lippie for that. I hate the scent a lot. Would not repurchase.

on 5/22/2015 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I was fortunate enough to receive a large sample of this. Fresh’s line is really expensive and reviews are very mixed so I didn’t want to plunk down $92 without trying it out first. I never had any intention of using this on my face (which is only, breakout prone, and sensitive), but I was looking for something that would firm up the very delicate, dry, thin skin on my neck and décolletage. Upon the advice of another reviewer, I applied this (again, only to my neck and décolletage) in the thin layer to cleansed skin at night and left it on until morning. I don’t like the texture of this. It feels like a silicone-heavy primer and can pill very easily. I didn’t really notice any effects whatsoever, so I won’t purchase the full size of this.

on 2/13/2009 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have discovered heaven in a jar with the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask! It's a great pick-me-up mask for starting your day, especially when your skin needs a boost of radiance and hydration. It's perfect for those days when you didn't get a full night's rest and you don't want it to show.

There is a cooling sensation when applied that you can't miss. But it's gentle, so you'll want to keep it on for the full 5-8 minutes. I'll definitely purchase again. This is a keeper.