Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

Filtered by hair type : Other
Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask
Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

3.0

Water, Glycerin, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Betaine, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Poloxamer 407, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Menthoxypropanediol, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (CI77491), Biotin, BHT.

on 7/25/2012 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the BEST mask I've ever had! The first few times you use it your face will look amaaazing. But after that it won't make your face look awesome but it still makes it look really good. I use it as directed and it makes my face look dewey and brighter and it will fade redness a bit, just overall doing good for your skin. I am acne prone and oily and I haven't broken out because of it or seen any bad side effects. I apply it when I have an important day ahead of me and I want to look my best.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

It's truly "instant perfecting". It is the mask that you can use in the morning if you get up early and have enough time to rejuvanate your skin and complex.

It feels like cool smashed potato on your face - very comfortable.

I love the fine porcelain jar very much.

on 4/2/2015 8:20:00 PM

I had a received a sample of a Mask by Fresh awhile ago and I really liked it. The instructions from Sephora with the sample instructed to leave it on overnight even though I think it said on the box to rinse. I loved it and I have very, very dry skin so I was willing to pay the $108.00. By the time I decided to pay for the Mask, I did not have the exact name and unknown to me Fresh has two which sound pretty much the same and the exact same price. So I purchased this one and it is definitely not what I wanted - this texture cannot be left on your face overnight. I tried it anyway as per the box - 10 minutes and rinse. It did really nothing, and I think my skin felt dry, not firm. So I will take it back and maybe try the other one. But in my opinion, skip this one, especially if you are in your 40's and have very dry skin all year round.

Update: 2015-05-13 - So I got the other one - the overnight one
and I've had it for a few weeks. I don't like it - the texture isn't for me - not worth the steep price. I'm going to use it on my feet so I can finish it!

on 4/19/2010 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I had low expectations for this as I usually don't like Fresh skincare. However, I ended up liking this more than the rest of the stuff I've tried.

Like the soy facial cleanser, this mask also has a rosewater/cucumber scent which I love. The texture is similar to Crisco or bacon grease, as another reviewer described it. If you can get past that, it applies really well and makes my skin tingle slightly during the recommended 5-8 minutes it's supposed to stay on your skin. It's not that easy to rinse off, as the mask congeals a bit when it's on the skin, and once it's off it leaves skin smooth and glowy. It's not a HUGE difference, but my skin does look brighter and more even. I don't expect it to "instantly perfect" my skin though so the name is a bit misleading.

For $85 this is really steep, even if it does what it claims to do. Considering there are other products that give my skin the same effect (Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask, DDF 10% glycolic, Olay Microdermabrasion kit) and other natural skincare lines (Weleda and Boscia are my favorites), I wouldn't recommend this mask.

on 1/28/2010 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The texture of this is so interesting that I cant even describe. It left my skin feeling very hydrated and smooth, but I just cant get over the smell.

All of the Black Tea products smell like cucumbers and old lady to me. I just dont care for the smell and dont want it sitting on my face.