Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask
Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

2.7

Water, Glycerin, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Betaine, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Poloxamer 407, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Menthoxypropanediol, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (CI77491), Biotin, BHT.

on 3/30/2015 10:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I CAN'T BELIEVE I SPENT 90 DOLLARS ON THIS. IT DOES NOTHING. AT ALL. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

RUN AWAY. RUN VERY FAR AWAY. DO NOT BUY THIS. PLEASE. SPARE YOUR WALLET.

p.s. it smells like pickles. that's kind of weird, right?

on 2/25/2013 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I'm glad that I got a sample of this before buying. I'm not sure if the jar they took the sample from was old or not, but the mask balled up on application. What others have called a "cooling" sensation felt more like burning to me. After 30 minutes, it was all flaked up on my skin, so I could never use this on a long flight or while walking around my neighborhood. My skin was soft when I washed it off, but not very moisturized. I am better off just applying the Fresh Seaberry Oil instead of this mask.

I love this mask!
Pros- leaves my skin feeling soft, super hydrating, refreshed! I love it for winter months when my skin gets super itchy and flakey.

Cons- The cool feeling can be a little iintense on super dry skin, can feel irritating immediately after use, moisturize right away to avoid feeling

on 4/12/2015 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I apply this to my skin when it is feeling sensitive and stressed up. It provides instant relief and cooling my face and neck while applying! Will repurchase when there is discount due to the high price point. Thumbs up!

on 4/2/2015 8:20:00 PM

I had a received a sample of a Mask by Fresh awhile ago and I really liked it. The instructions from Sephora with the sample instructed to leave it on overnight even though I think it said on the box to rinse. I loved it and I have very, very dry skin so I was willing to pay the $108.00. By the time I decided to pay for the Mask, I did not have the exact name and unknown to me Fresh has two which sound pretty much the same and the exact same price. So I purchased this one and it is definitely not what I wanted - this texture cannot be left on your face overnight. I tried it anyway as per the box - 10 minutes and rinse. It did really nothing, and I think my skin felt dry, not firm. So I will take it back and maybe try the other one. But in my opinion, skip this one, especially if you are in your 40's and have very dry skin all year round.

Update: 2015-05-13 - So I got the other one - the overnight one
and I've had it for a few weeks. I don't like it - the texture isn't for me - not worth the steep price. I'm going to use it on my feet so I can finish it!

on 7/30/2012 4:18:00 PM

I love this mask! It's cool and freshing to the touch, and has a wonderful smell. I've generally been blessed with decent skin, so I'm not sure how much it's helped, but I feel refreshed after using it! The consistency of it doesn't bother me too much - I just use less and try to spread a thinner layer across my face. My main gripe is the steep price - wouldn't recommend purchasing it unless there was a sale going on.