Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask
Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

3.0

1 review

Water, Glycerin, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Betaine, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Poloxamer 407, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Menthoxypropanediol, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (CI77491), Biotin, BHT.

on 4/19/2010 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I had low expectations for this as I usually don't like Fresh skincare. However, I ended up liking this more than the rest of the stuff I've tried.

Like the soy facial cleanser, this mask also has a rosewater/cucumber scent which I love. The texture is similar to Crisco or bacon grease, as another reviewer described it. If you can get past that, it applies really well and makes my skin tingle slightly during the recommended 5-8 minutes it's supposed to stay on your skin. It's not that easy to rinse off, as the mask congeals a bit when it's on the skin, and once it's off it leaves skin smooth and glowy. It's not a HUGE difference, but my skin does look brighter and more even. I don't expect it to "instantly perfect" my skin though so the name is a bit misleading.

For $85 this is really steep, even if it does what it claims to do. Considering there are other products that give my skin the same effect (Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask, DDF 10% glycolic, Olay Microdermabrasion kit) and other natural skincare lines (Weleda and Boscia are my favorites), I wouldn't recommend this mask.