Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

Filtered by age: 36-43
Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask
Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

3.6

Water, Glycerin, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Betaine, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Poloxamer 407, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Menthoxypropanediol, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (CI77491), Biotin, BHT.

on 11/12/2011 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I normally love Fresh's products. This however did not work for me. The texture, as other have noted, is extremely odd -- thick, grainy and somehow fibrous. Blech. The smell is fine for me, a light cucumber scent similar to their Soy Face Cleanser, but it only moisturizes very lightly. For the price, I've had much better. I'll finish out the (nice, glass, if rather unhygienic) jar, but honestly I'm mostly slathering it on my elbows now as I can't stand that texture on my face!

on 11/15/2012 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the best mask I have ever used. I tried so many different brands include: sisley, shiseido, clarins, Darphin etc...But nothing can compare to this. I put it on my face and leave it overnight. The next day my skin is so smooth and brightener. I only wish it could be cheaper. It is not easy to find Fresh on sale. When it is, this mask is always out of stock.

on 2/13/2009 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have discovered heaven in a jar with the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask! It's a great pick-me-up mask for starting your day, especially when your skin needs a boost of radiance and hydration. It's perfect for those days when you didn't get a full night's rest and you don't want it to show.

There is a cooling sensation when applied that you can't miss. But it's gentle, so you'll want to keep it on for the full 5-8 minutes. I'll definitely purchase again. This is a keeper.

on 4/12/2015 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I apply this to my skin when it is feeling sensitive and stressed up. It provides instant relief and cooling my face and neck while applying! Will repurchase when there is discount due to the high price point. Thumbs up!

on 9/7/2014 3:42:00 AM

Meh.

"Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask with advanced antioxidants is a hydrating treatment that immediately reveals softer, firmer, healthier-looking skin."

I didn't really find that to be true. This is a moisturizing mask that has a somewhat strong tingling sensation while it's on the skin. This mask won't dry (it's not supposed to) and it tingles the whole time. So I expected to see some kind of difference in my skin's appearance after using this but there was none. No different than if I had just used a creamy moisturizer.

But it didn't irritate my skin or break me out either. I find this to be just a pleasant unoffending product that doesn't do much.

Considering the lack of results, this mask is outrageously expensive. And it's packaged in a jar when a tube would be so much more hygienic.

Overall, wouldn't buy again.

on 4/24/2014 11:22:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

The Black Tea Mask smells lightly of black tea and is a creamy, lightweight white paste. Imparts a mild cooling sensation on the skin that I really find refreshing. I leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse off. It does leave my skin feeling soft and hydrated. This is such a unique mask. I am a mask junkie and I have no other product to compare this to in terms of consistency, ingredients or performance. Contains rice ferment filtrate which offers smoothing, skin moisturization and skin soothing properties. Also has black tea ferment which is supposed to add radiance, smoothness and color to skin. Yet another novel ingredient is polymnia sonchifolia root juice ( jicama root) which tests have shown it to be able to increase cell metabolism and increase hydration. Other ingredients include blackberry leaf extract, rose oil, green tea leaf extract, and cucumber extract. Has vitamins E and Biotin. Smells like cucumber to me. I like this better than the Fresh Rose mask.

on 1/28/2010 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The texture of this is so interesting that I cant even describe. It left my skin feeling very hydrated and smooth, but I just cant get over the smell.

All of the Black Tea products smell like cucumbers and old lady to me. I just dont care for the smell and dont want it sitting on my face.