Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

Filtered by age: 30-35
Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask
Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

3.0

Water, Glycerin, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Betaine, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Poloxamer 407, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Menthoxypropanediol, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (CI77491), Biotin, BHT.

on 8/2/2016 6:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Weird texture, thick and reminds me of cookie batter I'm not a fan. It felt like it was burning my face and was hard to keep on for 10 min. After rinsing (a lot) my skin did not feel dried out but it also didn't feel any better, or look any better. One pimple that was on it's way out dried up and fell off so I'll give it a lippie for that. I hate the scent a lot. Would not repurchase.

on 10/9/2009 1:13:00 PM

I was cruising around in Quorra, like I usually do and once again was looking at the Fresh product. I have only used the Fresh Sugar chapstick and the new rose tinted one, and I was really happy with both products even though I thought they were a little overpriced. I have heard some good and bad things about this mask and apparently I had $104.00 burning a hole in my pocket, cause I bought it. The consistancy reminded me of fresh bacon grease, except lighter in color. It certainly didn`t smell like bacon, it had a very light rose and cucumber scent. I felt the cooling sensation immediately and left the mask on for the recommended time. A little hard to wipe off, it turned a bit slimey, but eventually, using a warm face cloth, I managed it.
I was dissapointed to find that my skin, while feeling softer, looked pretty much the same. After applying my night time product, I went to sleep. This morning though, I really noticed a change in my skin. It look fresher, tighter and was very soft. My day time skin product melted into my skin and the over all look was dewy and soft. So, the mask did work, just in a prolonged manner, but not well enough to justify a $104.00 price tag. This will be used sparingly and once the glass jar is empty, I will probably use that for holding q-tips or
cotton pads as it`s really nice.

on 5/22/2015 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I was fortunate enough to receive a large sample of this. Fresh’s line is really expensive and reviews are very mixed so I didn’t want to plunk down $92 without trying it out first. I never had any intention of using this on my face (which is only, breakout prone, and sensitive), but I was looking for something that would firm up the very delicate, dry, thin skin on my neck and décolletage. Upon the advice of another reviewer, I applied this (again, only to my neck and décolletage) in the thin layer to cleansed skin at night and left it on until morning. I don’t like the texture of this. It feels like a silicone-heavy primer and can pill very easily. I didn’t really notice any effects whatsoever, so I won’t purchase the full size of this.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this mask!
Pros- leaves my skin feeling soft, super hydrating, refreshed! I love it for winter months when my skin gets super itchy and flakey.

Cons- The cool feeling can be a little iintense on super dry skin, can feel irritating immediately after use, moisturize right away to avoid feeling

on 2/23/2009 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got the opportunity to do a full facial at Fresh yesterday, and this was part of it. I have very sensitive skin, and this really stung for about ten minutes - it wasn't a great experience. My skin did feel much better after using, but it was *red* and it took a ton of foundation to cover it. I did disclose that I had uber sensitive skin and I would think the girl might have told me not to use... but whatever. For $85, I'll keep looking.

After using this product as directed before bedtime I awoke with a FACE FULL of red spots and random bumps. My skin is not sensitive (heck, I use Good Genes as a daily moisturizer), and I never get zits. This is the first time I've had a reaction like this to a product. I'm just never impressed with Fresh products, and this is the last time I'll try them. Never again!

on 8/10/2014 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my first experience with a "hydrating" mask. When applied its almost translucent. Doesn't really dry but seems to absorb. Rinses easily with water. I did not notice any firming, but skin did glow and was moisturized. Did not cause me to break out.

This is WONDERFUL!! I had been using a foaming face wash that has aloe in it that had slowly been drying out (and irritating) my skin and this cut the redness by more than half. It feels like a primer going on. It smells faintly of cucumber. It has a cooling effect on the skin. I left mine on for about 10 minutes. When I went to bed my face felt calmed and soft. When I woke up the next morning, the irritation pimples that had started to develop were going down, my skin was amazingly soft and the redness/inflamation was almost gone. My makeup went on smooth. It's just wonderful! I know it's $88, but if I'm only using it once or twice a week it will probably last me at least a few months. I'm going to purchase the full size when I get close to the end of my sample. It's just that good....

Another great mask by Fresh. The Black Tea mask is so gentle -- like the Rose Mask -- and makes my skin so smooth, soft, and hydrated. Perfect for frequent use as if doesn't irritate your skin.

Hmm. I'm still on the fence on this one. It does cool and tingle when applied, and my skin does look and feel very refreshed afterwards, but the effects don't last. I definitely wouldn't consider this a "perfecting mask" - I haven't noticed any improvement in overall tone or clarity of my skin. I also don't notice any moisturizing effect on my skin (though I am pretty dry). For the price, I would expect more.