Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

Filtered by age: 19-24
Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask
Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

4.7

Water, Glycerin, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Betaine, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Poloxamer 407, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Menthoxypropanediol, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (CI77491), Biotin, BHT.

on 12/22/2013 1:22:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

It is an expensive mask, my most expensive bu far and definitely it's an better option than sisley's. Gave in to my temptation at Sephora after getting numerous samples of it. This mask gives a cooling feeling and there was once I left it overnight and I woke up to hydrated skin, which mostly isn't the case if I didn't go through my nightly skincare ritual. As do all masks, please exfoliate prior to using so you get the maximum benefit of it. Smell of this mask is bearable and not overwhelming. I have sensitive skin so I tend to be careful in the masks I choose for fear of being 'burned'. I will always recommend to get samples to try before buying. Hope this helps

I love this mask the smell is nice and crisp it has a nice cooling effect I leave it on for about an hour. I use this two- four times a week in the winter and one-two times a week in the summer I buy it during sephoras vib sale due to it being 88 dollars for 100ml I do stock up during that time. I would not say this mask is a must have but it is something that is really nice. One of the biggest mistakes people make with this mask is putting to much on at one time you need a very thin layer if you use to much it can burn a little but it leaves the skin glowing smooth and feeling nice.

on 7/25/2012 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the BEST mask I've ever had! The first few times you use it your face will look amaaazing. But after that it won't make your face look awesome but it still makes it look really good. I use it as directed and it makes my face look dewey and brighter and it will fade redness a bit, just overall doing good for your skin. I am acne prone and oily and I haven't broken out because of it or seen any bad side effects. I apply it when I have an important day ahead of me and I want to look my best.